CHANEL Comedia

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
CHANEL Comedia

on 3/3/2011 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

gorgeous pink which does not pull blue on me..it is a mid tone pink but so sexy and appealing due to the finish.. it is heavenly. I already bought my bu as this will be one of my spring favourites.

This is my first Chanel lipstick and i must say that it is absolutely wonderful. It feels very luxurious on my lips and does not dry out. The color is medium pink and i think that it is suitable for most girls.
The packaging is really nice and the click system could not be better.
Despite the high price i will buy this lipstick again. Have already looked into the other pink colors and i want them all!

on 1/22/2011 2:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My search for the perfect lipstick has ended here. I cannot tell you how many lipsticks I have bought with the hopes that it would be that perfect shade..the one that flatters my skin tone, wears well, does not make me look dead or ends up sitting unused in my drawer. I had a moment of buyer regret when I left the counter and got into my car, it's so expensive! But that ended when I put this lipstick on. A beautiful pink shade..not too blue toned and not too orangey...just perfectly wearable on my pale olive toned skin. Love it!