Sexy Hair Concepts Straight Sexy Hair Straightening Balm

4.4

Propylene Glycol, Aqua/Water/Eau,iCyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Polyacrylamide,iC13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7,iDiazolidinyl Urea,eleven.se Methylparaben,lPropylparaben, Fragrance/Parfum, BenzyllBenzoate, Hydroxyisoehexyl 3-CyclohexenelCarboxaldehyde, Limonene, HexyllCinnamal,eleven.se Linalool, Panthenol,lPhenyl Trimethicone, HydrolyzediWheat Protein PG-PropyliSilanetriol, Hydrolyzed WheatlProtein, Wheat AminolAcids, Aloe BarbadensislLeaf Extract.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Helped my chemically treated frizzy hair stay straight, but still with volume. And that's in Texas humidity. Like others said, be sure to emulsify in your hands. I used it with a leave in conditioning spray.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am a product junkie when it comes to hair and makeup foundation. I have tried various brands of the high end and cheap end. Reading the ingredients, I was not sure if there is a difference between this and all others. Also, I was concerned that it causes hair fall as other styling products usually do. Surprisingly, this is a great product with no side effects. It does what it says. My hair has a BAD wave. It is extremely stuborn and dry at the ends. It is down to my waist and gets colored every two weeks as it grows like grass. I use this when my hair is damp and then after it is dry. So I use this before blowdrying and once more before ironing. To my surprise, it does starighten every strand without making it look greasy or dry looking. I have used Kerastase Oleo-Relax and many other high end products but none has had such an effect on my hair. The price is right and it does make a difference. In fact, what makes this a better product is that you will see a huge difference in your hair texture even when you wash it. After using this, my hair feels like silk. I certainly hope that they do not discontinue this product. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have tried this many different ways as far as how I apply it, how much and how often and no matter what I have not been fond of this. This did help straighten my hair, but always left me with a heavy feeling even if I applied very little of it. I think this would work on less fine hair.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have wavy hair, and it does not like to hold any style at all. It prefers to be a big mess. I put this in my hair before blow-drying (along with my heat protectant spray), and I apply more before straightening. It does NOT make my hair greasy at all (and I have fine hair which likes to grease it up all the time), and my hair straightens like a dream. It is straight, smooth, and SEXY, duh. It stays straight. I can put my hair up and take it down, and it will fall right back into being straight rather than bumpy. Fantastic product. love it.

And it smells absolutely amazing.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

My hair is really curly, and very kinky. It smells amazing, makes my hair soft without any fly-aways. But most importantly- it makes my hair STRAIGHT! I barely had to straighten it at all! A must buy. The only down side is the price, but once you've used it, you'll never go back.

Popular Styling Products