Cover Girl Silver Lightning

No Image

1 review

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a "Continuous Color 3-in-1 Nail Polish." In the bottle it looks like a silky white with glitter that is so fine, it can actually be missed... which I actually did when I bought this. It looked very silky or satiny. I bought it thinking it would be a great color for my wedding day. When I did a test run of it I realized it wasn't the color I thought it was at all... It doesn't even have color. Its a clear polish with micro-fine glitters that do best over a colored polish to give it a shimmery finish without looking like you've applied glitter. Needless to say, it wasn't worn for my wedding day! I still wear it, though, over natural/nude/flesh colored polishes, white polishes, etc. It says to discard after 36 Months, but I have had my bottle for about 2.5 years now and it hasn't gone bad in the very least. It holds up well and doesn't chip until several days out. It doesn't exactly dry quickly on its own, but it also isn't a thick polish, so its dry time is cut down some. I wouldn't purchase again because it isn't a spectacular or unique polish... I can easily find something else similar. Thats not to say it isn't a good product, though. As for the 3-in-1 claim, I haven't put that to the test. I always use a separate base and top coat to finish off my polishes.

Popular Polishes