E.L.F. Studio High Definition Powder

E.L.F. Studio High Definition Powder

3.8

on 3/5/2016 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I generally use this powder for baking (undereyes, eyelids, around mouth area, between eyebrows) so my foundation doesnt crease. I use maybellines fit me foundation. I really like this powder for day time/everyday use. But DO NOT use if you are going to be taking flash photos, you will have a white cast appear. And the puff thing that comes with it, i dont use it with this loose powder but the days i dont feel like baking i just want to powder my face. Ill take my Stay Matte powder by rimmel and use the puff to press the powder onto my face.

on 5/3/2015 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Great powder with great finish. Can be a little "ashy" looking if used with a heavy hand. Taking the time to buff this product in is worth effort.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The first 2 I purchased I loved. I recommended it to friends and believed it was great quality. The last one I bought is almost chunky, which is weird to say about a powder. It's not smooth and does not melt into the skin like the others. Will not repurchase

on 8/20/2013 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Love the product hate the packaging.

This product works the same like MUFE and MAC's Finishing powder but at $6 if you buy it online and wait for the sales it can be easily had for $3. Love this product I use it in white and would definetly like to try the yellow one. With the white one you really have to use very little and buff it into your skin. Use very little too much will leave a white cast and leave you looking Ghastly. There is a love for ELF and this finishing powder paired with the Studio Brush is a charm!

on 5/30/2013 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I actually really liked this product. I didn't think I was going to but since its cheap I have it a try. It really does a pretty good job with controlling my oily skin throughout the day. I only apply it in the morning and by the end of my work day my skin is much less greasy looking. My only dislike is that the packaging is not that great and it is a little messy. Other than that, not a bad product at all. Well worth the price paid for it.