E.L.F. Studio High Definition Powder

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/13/2017 5:24:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Very mattifying and does help makeup last longer, but very drying, cakey looking and messy to use. Highlights dry patches. Didn't work for me at all! Not one for dry skin. Maybe better for oily skin

on 9/26/2015 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I did not like this powder at all it just did not work well with my skin however I love the packaging and the blotting sponge that comes with it! I've actually dumped out the powder and use other powders in the container that I like because I love the packaging so much. This powder really didn't do much for my skin at all and I never reached for it. I've always reach for other loose powders. I don't recommend this product at all. It didn't do anything special for me and it did leave my face looking a tad bit ashy and a little bit cakey but not heavily, I would spray my face with fix plus to eliminate that issue. But over all not a fan of this product. A definite thumbs down.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Love it cause it keeps me matte but kinda leaves a white tint a little bit

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I am nw45/nc50 so WOC don't be afraid to use this powder!!
So after having this powder for a while now, I have finally made use of it. I usually set my foundation with my loreal true match powder but being that is very hot here in the south, it was starting to melt even after mist. I read the reviews of how ELF HD Powder is great at controlling shine and I decided to go ahead and use it. I have dry skin but this summer I have been having some oily spots throughout the day and this does a great job of keeping my face matte. I didn't have to blot or touch up at all. I used a very LIGHT hand and buffed it into my face using my ELF kabuki brush. The only thing I dont like is the twist top with the puff. Other than that this powder is perfect!