e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 18 & Under
e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder

Sheer: Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate

on 7/21/2017 3:38:00 PM

This was the first loose setting powder I tired and it wasn't all that bad. The powder itself is good for baking and setting foundation/concealer. Something I didn't like about this product is the price. For $6 you get .28 ounces. Since this is a loose powder, it can be very messy, which means you waste more product. I recommend the Cory Airspun Translucent powder instead. It costs just under $6 at Walmart and comes with way more product, and in my opinion, it's better quality. It comes with 8 times more powde rthan the ELF one.

the setting powder worked ok. it didn't crease, but it made me look cakey. the worst part is the packaging. omg. if you're not super careful there will be powder EVERYWHERE. it's so messy and wasteful. don't buy this. nyc translucent powder is so much better and it's cheaper.

on 5/15/2016 11:52:00 PM

First, this is really affordable. Also amazing at setting. It controls my oily skin. It makes my face flawless by itself or over foundation. Two problems is that it has terrible flashback on flash photos & the bulky packaging. Would I repurchase? Most likely no.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this product! I have the transparent powder and I use it everyday, its fantastic and is my favorite powder to use! After applying my primer and foundation I put this on with a brush (rather than the cushion included) and it makes my makeup matte, you cany see my pores, and I can re apply through out the day when my face gets shiby again, one of my favorite ELF products!!👍

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product did not work at all. I expected a mattifying setting powder to use on my very oily skin, but was very disappointed. Loose powders always are messy, but the awful packaging on this made it even worse! It just spills everywhere, and the lid is extremely hard to get on. It looks cakey and white, and looked horrible in the photos I took to test it out. I would not buy this product ever again.

on 11/21/2015 11:29:00 PM

Hey its cheap! But it is the most disgusting powder I have ever used during my lifetime. This product sucks! I tried applying this over my face and it makes you look so cakey and horrible, I only use it to matify my lipstick and thats all! Horrible horrible product. Would not recommend at all, please listen to me and dont buy this. Also I never write reviews but for this I did. I used this product once and had to remove off all my makeup and try again, absolutely horrible.

on 10/1/2015 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Like it! I haven't tried any other hd powder but I like this one!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great sheer powder. It sets my face for at least 8 hours (I always reapply if I'm going out after work) The price cant be beat for the amount of product you get. Ive had mine for a few months and havent even made a dent.

UPDATE: I use this to bake my undereye mixed with the HD undereye powder. leaves my undereye smooth and flawless looking all day