would repurchase

price range

Reviews

from

9 years ago

It's dirty brownish gold. Close to TKB's forged Gold Pigment and Conservatorie's Antique Gold. I have better in my stash.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

from

10 years ago

This is a gold with green undertones. Not sure how I can incorporate this into my makeup but based on swatching it, I probably will only mix it with green. This was one out of 12 colors that didn't work for me. Great pigmentation and applies like a cream based product. If I can't use it as liner or shadow, I'm sure a lucky friend with the right skintone will love it.

About reviewer (168 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

10 years ago

<p>Overall rating: Although the name "Goldstone" does not accurately describe the actual color of this product, it is a perfectly respectable antiqued and gilded medium green eyeshadow. I would put it in the same family as the "Olivia" mica powder, which I raved about in another review. However, it has neither the oomph or pigmentation (but does have the creamy texture) of Olivia, so I shall just stick with her, LOL. <p>Where did I buy this: Coastal Scents Web site. <p>Price: A mere $.75 for a HUGE 3/4 to full teaspoon. <p>Packaging: Annoying zip-lock sample baggie, but there's enough product to merit transferring to a sample pot if you like the color. <p>Would I buy again: Nope.

About reviewer (319 reviews)

Age44-55