4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

This is really good stuff. My hair is fine and color-treated and prone to damage. I'm always wary about shampoos that can weigh it down, especially shampoos that claim to fix damage. This one actually manages to make my hair feel smoother but also not weigh it down. It's worth the price, especially the jumbo size.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

2.0

3 years ago

My hair is wavy with an oily scalp but overall dry hair desperately in need of moisture, especially when I've been using heat. It also frizzes up a lot in humidity. I heard such good things but unfortunately this shampoo and conditioner left my hair really dry and dull. Right after washing out the shampoo i could feel how my hair had been stripped of moisture because it was that squeaky clean feel instead of a gentle clean. And the conditioner didn't do much to add back softness. I get better results using my dirt cheap Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky shampoo.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

K-PAK Color Therapy Shampoo~ I was looking for a new color shampoo to try. I saw the shampoo reviews on here and decided to buy it. I got the conditioner too. I color my long hair about every three weeks because of the gray. I like the two products and plan to use them from now on. I think they would be good for people with chemically treated, damaged or dry hair. It's probably a good idea to switch them out now and then with something lighter. I do that after about the 4th or 5th time. The price is on the higher side but you can get a deal if you shop around. I paid $17.00 for each one and they should last a long time.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

4 years ago

I bought the Joico K-Pak Color Therapy shampoo on a whim as it was only $12 at my local store on sale, which is a deal for 1L! Packaged in an easy pump bottle, it smells nice and has worked well in washing and protecting my hair colour, though I am unsure how moisturising it is. I have not experienced any build-up, which is a plus. I would prefer that it did not contain sulfates, but otherwise am pleased with my purchase as it cleans my hair well and will last me a long time.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Medium

1.0
from

4 years ago

Horrible stuff left my hair like dry hay.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

3.0
from

4 years ago

I dyed my hair from my natural, super-dark brown to a medium-brown at the roots with small blonde highlights about a month ago. I purchased the shampoo at TJMaxx with the conditioner, and I think the set works well for the price. I don't know if it's a side-effect of the dyeing/bleaching process or the shampoo, but my roots air-dry super fast out of the shower, and the color appears brighter. I haven't used this shampoo for a long amount of time, but I don't see any difference in my hair.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

5 years ago

I always remember struggling with my hair. I have a lot of it, and it's course and for some reason damaged. Well maybe because I die my hair black every 3 month. Still, I am constantly battling frizziness and dryness, even though I stay away from the blow drier and straighteners most of the time. I just can't get it to be soft and luscious. So after intensive research, I decided keratin is the way to go. But a keratin treatment is so bloody expensive. Ain't nobody got money for that! :) Here comes the next best thing. Keratin packed haircare. Joico always got good review on the internet so I decided to give it a go. The K-PAK line has a few variations, but I chose the one for colored hair. I have to say..I like it. Not love it. Why like it? It cleans my hair without stripping it and when I use this set I tend to blowdry my hair because the heat sort of activates it and my hair gets softer and less unruly. Why not love it? I still get frizz. If I'm being realistic it will take more then one bottle of something with keratin in it to get my hair to that stage. And I have to use heat in my hair to see the results. That I do not like, since heat it what causes the damage in the first place. If I let my hair to air dry, I just don't see any difference compared to drugstore shampoos. http://www.beautytalkwithdiana.com/2015/07/joico-k-pak-color-therapy-shampoo-and.html

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

1.0

5 years ago

I would definitely not repurchase this shampoo! I have fine colour treated hair and this shampoo is just above average. For this price, I was expecting something amazing. But this product is definitely not... Well, at least for me it simply doesn't work. I am using both the shampoo and the conditioner. My hair ends up being oily at the base and dry at my roots. The same result I get when using drugstore hair products. So yeap, its a definite no for me.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

5 years ago

This is the absolute best shampoo I have EVER used on my fine, color-treated hair. It's gentle enough to prevent color-stripping but powerful enough to actually CLEAN my hair—a combination that is just about impossible to find. Never, ever has my hair been so shiny and bouncy (in the past, most shampoo/conditioners left it looking like straw). So happy my search is over! (Oh, and it smells nice and amber. Bonus!)

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

5 years ago

Firstly I just want to say I have color treated thick course hair and its very thirsty! I had just gotten my hair color and my whole head felt like straw! I went to Cosmoprof and bought this WONDERFUL shampoo and condition set with the deep conditioning treatment with it and wow! Just when I was putting the shampoo in it felt half way to silk, then the conditioner was even better. Secondly my hair usually takes me up to 1 hour/half to style. It took me 15 minutes to dry and 11 minutes to style!! This HG stuff is wonderful! I will absolutely be purchasing this again!!!!!! TOTATLY RECOMMEND,

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium