Garnier White Chocolate 111

No Image

1 review

on 2/12/2012 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

OMG, OMG, OMG! I am 50 and I've been "blonding" my hair at home for 30 years, with a few 911 visits to salons, when I've totally BLEEPED up my hair! I am naturally dark ash blonde, but when I bleach or go to a lighter color, I am a red-yellow-copper-gold roots magnet! I've had foil$; pull-through$; hair-painting! Cha-ching! I've tried every a$h blonde over the counter. The best in show, thus far, has been L'Oreal Feria 110 Starlet. But even with that, I touched up my too-warm roots with Redken Shades EQ Chrome. I even went to Aveda 'beauty college' where top-notch future stylists pass or fail in coloring/bleaching. FAIL! Yellow-copper roots. You know--that cheap look that screams, "I lightened my hair myself!". Fast forward to today. I bought Garnier 111, due to my MakeupAlley lifeline. I am so thrilled! This is the first time EVER, that I didn't have to tone and tweak my color job because it was orange! Monumental!! I am astounded! I folllowed the 10 minute length+20 minute roots=30 total minutes instructions. Lathered, rinsed, conditioner packet, and VIOLA no orange! **TRUE, as others have stated, if your hair is already lightened, your color may appear ashier, greyer, and darker than the box model shows.** My pre-lightened lengths/ends DID, so I shampooed 2 more times with Johnson's baby 'poo and conditioned for 5 minutes with Keratin Complex Infusion Therapy Vanilla Bean Deep Conditioner. Now, perfection, without extra coloring and toning! Again, a first for me! After so many years of trial and error, I've found my HG blonde. I keep going to the mirror to be sure I'm not imagining this long sought after result! Nope--AWESOME! Plus, my baby fine, thin hair did not appear any worse for the wear after coloring with Garnier 111. Brassy blondes are gonna LOVE this!

Popular Hair Color Products