MAC Matte - Sin

MAC Matte - Sin

4.6

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Ultimate vampy lip if I ever saw one. This shade gives me major, major feels. Feeling dark and mysterious? Just pop on MAC's Sin lipstick. Its like Diva's sister only more rebellious and deep. Oh god!

Matte formula yet not drying at all and very creamy. Paired with a simple outfit it looks particularly wonderful in the wintertime. I used to wear it with Nightmoth outlined on the lips. so, so very pretty.

Definitely a must if you're into dark and vampy colours.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I fell in love with Sin the first time I saw it online. I'm really into dark red/burgundy and I'm not missing on this one. It's a very good lipstick with intense color payoff and decent longevity. The only downside of this lipstick is that it tends to be harder to apply than other MAC lipsticks I own (perhaps because it's the only Matte version I have). Yet with a couple layers of lipbalm, you'll be good.
I personally love Sin's sister, Dark Side, better, but everyone's got a choice :)

To Read all 27 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/12/2016 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I am a mac lipstick addict and sin is one of my favorites. The colour is gorgeous against my nw43 skin. It's a bit on the dryer side but not very dry (ruby woo I see you) and this actually helps with staying power. It lasts on my lips for an average of 8 hours. Though am not so crazy about the price, I would definitely repurchase.

on 5/21/2016 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I love this lip color against my caramel toffee colored skin. This is a such a seductive ox blood/burgundy lipstick with a perfect matte finish, and it stays true to color on ALL skin tones, from light to dark. In addition to being a really sexy color, this lipstick it stays on all day without any need for touch ups or reapplication. I personally love a perfectly lined cat eye and a bold lip for a daytime look, but this lipstick is perfect for high drama nighttime looks as well. And yes, everyone loves a nice merlot colored lip in the fall, but you can literally wear this year round. It's one of my personal faves.

on 1/20/2016 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is a really pretty color and I will still wear it occasionally. I find that it's not too drying for me and applies very easily. The only issue I have is that it is patchy and fades on my bottom lip which is unpigmented. If you have pigmented lips, then this will be a great color for you.

PROS:
- This is the perfect vampy burgundy (Good mix of purple and brown undertones)
- Good for any skin tone (I am very pale and it doesn't wash me out)
- Amazing colour pay-off. (One coat is totally opaque and very pigmented)
- Even application. One swipe applies a perfect even coat. (No patches)
- Smooth matte finish
- Long wearing (Fades evenly and doesn't move outside the lipline)

CONS:
- Very drying! (I make sure to wear lip balm religiously days before I plan on wearing this lipstick)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Fave f/w shade. It flatters everyone but Idk if I'd buy I again at $17....

on 11/7/2015 10:50:00 PM

I love love love this color... But. It is so drying on my lips. The first time I put it on it tugged at my lips so much my lipstick ended up being soooo messy! I've got to try and get used to it, it's so much drier then other Mac mattes. The color is gorgeous on my fair skin. Definetely for night time or fall.

on 11/7/2015 5:21:00 PM

This is my absolute favorite by mac there are lots of dupes out there but I got to have my sin it is dry and very matte but I like the dryness because it holds on the lips a long time and when its paired with nightmoth its beautiful but next ill pair with vino and see how it looks.

on 10/11/2015 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Literally the most beautiful maroon lipstick i own. I am going to forever buy this <3

Popular Lipsticks