Maybelline Color Sensational Let Me Pink

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Maybelline Color Sensational Let Me Pink

4.8

I am surprised by how much I like this lipstick. I bought it on a whim, as I usually do not but drugstore lipsticks, but this is nicer than some of the HE brands I have tried. It is creamy and long wearing. I find I only have to re-apply maybe one or two times during the day. The scent is light but not offensive to me. The color is a mid tone pink on my lips and I am really pleased with this lipstick.

on 10/28/2014 9:58:00 PM

This color is perfect! Not too light or dark, great for day or night. Love it.

on 3/27/2011 10:21:00 AM

Great dark pink color for my naturally very pale, cool skin. It is bright enough it adds some desperately needed color to my face, yet it is wearable for casual day to day and isn't too bright or crazy. I naturally have cherry red lips so this isn't any darker/lighter than my natural lips, just pinker. I'm just starting to get into lipstick but I will say the staying power and overall formula is superior to my Revlon lipstick. It goes on much smoother because it's not so dry and it stays on much longer. I can even eat a small meal and there will still be a fair amount left on.

Fantastic darker but bright pink! I wanted a pink that would really stand out but also be wearable for day or night depending on application and this is great! The color has great pigmentation, goes on smoothly, is buildable, lasts a good amount of time without being drying at all and has very little scent or taste...oh, and it doesn't bleed or budge.

Fantastic, I will be back for more colors

on 11/2/2009 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I can't believe there aren't any reviews of this yet. This is a very pretty medium - dark pink. It's a cheerful color and it brightens up my face; it's not too bright or over the top. The texture is smooth, creamy and moisturizing. I don't see very much shimmer in this if any. I am tan, NC40 and this looks very nice on me.