Maybelline Color Sensational Let Me Pink

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Maybelline Color Sensational Let Me Pink

4.9

I am surprised by how much I like this lipstick. I bought it on a whim, as I usually do not but drugstore lipsticks, but this is nicer than some of the HE brands I have tried. It is creamy and long wearing. I find I only have to re-apply maybe one or two times during the day. The scent is light but not offensive to me. The color is a mid tone pink on my lips and I am really pleased with this lipstick.

I absolutely love this lipstick! I think this is probably my favorite lipstick that I have ever tried. I have pale skin, and this color just brings it out beautifully. I look best in plum colors and this is the most flattering shade of plum/mauve. The formula is perfect for me, best formula I have tried in drugstore and high end products. I usually have some dead skin on my lips and this does not make it stand out like most other brands I have tried and the longevity is impressive. When the color does start to fade off it does so very evenly and not in patches like other brands. I will be trying other shades!

on 3/27/2011 10:21:00 AM

Great dark pink color for my naturally very pale, cool skin. It is bright enough it adds some desperately needed color to my face, yet it is wearable for casual day to day and isn't too bright or crazy. I naturally have cherry red lips so this isn't any darker/lighter than my natural lips, just pinker. I'm just starting to get into lipstick but I will say the staying power and overall formula is superior to my Revlon lipstick. It goes on much smoother because it's not so dry and it stays on much longer. I can even eat a small meal and there will still be a fair amount left on.

on 1/14/2011 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this a couple nights ago, and already I am going back to the store tonight to buy another one for my purse! It is a really pretty deep pink color, noticeable but wearable. I have very pale, cool skin and this lipstick could work for day or night IMO. Plus you can't beat the price, $4.97 at Walmart, and, like the other lipsticks in the line, it is quite long-lasting. Love it!

on 11/17/2010 6:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

The only thing that could make this better in my opinion, is if they made it matte. It's a very wearable deep pink. Love the smell and intensity.

Fantastic darker but bright pink! I wanted a pink that would really stand out but also be wearable for day or night depending on application and this is great! The color has great pigmentation, goes on smoothly, is buildable, lasts a good amount of time without being drying at all and has very little scent or taste...oh, and it doesn't bleed or budge.

Fantastic, I will be back for more colors

on 11/3/2009 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

LOVE THIS! I am a NW15 and this looks great! Very creamy application, good staying power and the case looks high-end! What a deal for $7.00!!