Maybelline Color Sensational Let Me Pink

Maybelline Color Sensational Let Me Pink

4.8

on 2/16/2015 5:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this colour on my skin! I'm quite pale and it's a good alternative for a dramatic dark red/plum colour for us paler people. The taste is good and it lasts for a really long time. It also doesn't dry out my lips. I'm kind of surprised it's called "Let Me Pink" as it's more of a light plum colour.

on 6/7/2014 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I adore this color!!! It smooths on beautifully and is a mix between red and a little pink. It's a deep color and it beautiful!!!

on 9/23/2011 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Love this lipstick! I'm quite impressed with how saturated the color is - it really lives up to the line's claims. The color is a dark and rich purplish pink, but not isn't so saturated that it looks unnatural. It works perfectly with my warm, lighter Asian skin tone. Bluish pinks don't work on me but this one has purple tones and is perfect. The color is sophisticated and bold, and reminds me of an "English rose" aesthetic; I can imagine wearing a cardigan with large rose prints on it, or something vintage-y with lace edges. And sitting in a dark, green verdant garden :).

on 3/1/2011 2:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I bought this lipstick a couple days ago and I just love how it looks on me. Its a nice shade of dark pink that makes my lips look brighter and healthy. I am those people whose lips gets dried out when they wear lipstick so what I do is just put chapstick on before I put on lipstick. Even putting the lipstick on after my chapstick it glides on evenly and doesn't look caked on. When I wear this shade it makes my lips look like I'm not wearing nothing at all. I have natural pinkish lips and this shade just makes it pop out more :) And not to mention the cute little casing and how decent the price was for a simple store brand lipstick. I would definitely buy this shade again!!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a bright cool opague fuchsia with a satin finish. This doesn't contain any effects-no pearl, sparkles ect. The staying power is amazing for a ds l/s. This is a bit drying so keep that in mind. Pinks seem to work better for me than reds. So, when I want to wear a bold lip, I reach for this color.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Maybelline hit the jackpot with these lipsticks!!!!! This is the prettiest rose color on me and the formula is soooo creamy and it also leaves a nice subtle stain on my lips after it fades. Sometimes cheap lipsticks go gummy on me but not this one. I've also read a few reviews and don't quite understand the complaints about the way this lipstick smells or tastes. I don't detect anything that would be so awful as to not want to wear this lipstick. I mean, I'm not gonna eat it!! If I want something flavored really nice on my lips, I buy a flavored lip gloss. I'm really shocked that Maybelline has produced such a lovely lipstick. Some people might describe this as a darker pink and they may be a better description but it didn't strike me as a particularly bright pink. If you put this one side-by-side with Hooked on Pink, HOP is definately a brighter pink. Overall a great product!!!!