Maybelline Color Sensational Let Me Pink

4.7

on 9/4/2012 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Other, Medium

This is an example of a drugstore lipstick done right. Great work Maybelline! I don't usually shop drugstore lipsticks, but on my budget in this economy, it's now a necessity. It applies smoothly, stays on fairly well and fades nicely. It's a great on my cool, fair skin adding just the right pop of color.

This lipstick formula can easily compete with Clinique and Lancome and is a better value for those of us on a budget.

on 4/1/2010 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I've been wearing this nonstop since I purchased it 2 weeks ago. I love it! It just lights up my face (yellow/golden undertones), even if it's the only makeup product I have on. The color is a bright medium to medium-dark berry-pink with no shimmer. Of course, as with all of the other Color Sensational ones I've tried, the formula is amazing - opaque and creamy. Definite staple!

on 11/2/2009 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I can't believe there aren't any reviews of this yet. This is a very pretty medium - dark pink. It's a cheerful color and it brightens up my face; it's not too bright or over the top. The texture is smooth, creamy and moisturizing. I don't see very much shimmer in this if any. I am tan, NC40 and this looks very nice on me.