Maybelline Color Sensational Let Me Pink

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Maybelline Color Sensational Let Me Pink

on 8/17/2015 6:04:00 PM

Love love love all the way. Creamy, pigmented, lasting, doesn't enhance dryness and even when the product fades, it leaves a pink stain on my lips. Wear lightly for spring/summer and can darken up for fall and/or winter mornings. Equally pigmented with or without lipliner. This is a very very wearable pink.

(I personally hate those blue toned barbie doll bubblegum pinks...honestly, they look kind of strange and odd and I do not think anyone can pull off extremely blue toned barbie/bubblegum/candy pink in real life)

I have tried a lot of pink lipsticks in search for "my perfect pink"....and this one it is!

Like someone else mentioned in their review....drugstore lipstick done right. I would only edit that slightly to say "Lipstick done right"

Will repurchase.

PS. One complaint. Just two lippies for packaging. The only way to make out what color the lipstick will be is from the bit of colored paper on the bottom of the tube. May be Maybelline should look into making the top of the tube (of all their Color Sensational lipsticks) transparent so we can see the color of the actual product.

on 2/16/2015 5:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this colour on my skin! I'm quite pale and it's a good alternative for a dramatic dark red/plum colour for us paler people. The taste is good and it lasts for a really long time. It also doesn't dry out my lips. I'm kind of surprised it's called "Let Me Pink" as it's more of a light plum colour.

on 6/7/2014 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I adore this color!!! It smooths on beautifully and is a mix between red and a little pink. It's a deep color and it beautiful!!!

on 9/23/2011 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Love this lipstick! I'm quite impressed with how saturated the color is - it really lives up to the line's claims. The color is a dark and rich purplish pink, but not isn't so saturated that it looks unnatural. It works perfectly with my warm, lighter Asian skin tone. Bluish pinks don't work on me but this one has purple tones and is perfect. The color is sophisticated and bold, and reminds me of an "English rose" aesthetic; I can imagine wearing a cardigan with large rose prints on it, or something vintage-y with lace edges. And sitting in a dark, green verdant garden :).

on 1/14/2011 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this a couple nights ago, and already I am going back to the store tonight to buy another one for my purse! It is a really pretty deep pink color, noticeable but wearable. I have very pale, cool skin and this lipstick could work for day or night IMO. Plus you can't beat the price, $4.97 at Walmart, and, like the other lipsticks in the line, it is quite long-lasting. Love it!