Maybelline Color Sensational Let Me Pink

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Maybelline Color Sensational Let Me Pink

4.5

I am surprised by how much I like this lipstick. I bought it on a whim, as I usually do not but drugstore lipsticks, but this is nicer than some of the HE brands I have tried. It is creamy and long wearing. I find I only have to re-apply maybe one or two times during the day. The scent is light but not offensive to me. The color is a mid tone pink on my lips and I am really pleased with this lipstick.

I absolutely love this lipstick! I think this is probably my favorite lipstick that I have ever tried. I have pale skin, and this color just brings it out beautifully. I look best in plum colors and this is the most flattering shade of plum/mauve. The formula is perfect for me, best formula I have tried in drugstore and high end products. I usually have some dead skin on my lips and this does not make it stand out like most other brands I have tried and the longevity is impressive. When the color does start to fade off it does so very evenly and not in patches like other brands. I will be trying other shades!

on 12/15/2012 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I am having a pink month! It is crazy and it feels great. I could never find the right pink shades and thought old time purple and newly tried fuchsia were all that would work on my skin tone in this category but since the middle of November, I have amassed quite the pink collection! Let Me Pink is my most recent addition and it is a lovely, lovely one at that! This is yet another VERY flattering pink on dark skin. I am NW45 in MAC and this looks STUNNING on me! I keep receiving complements everywhere and even the cosmetics staff at Rexall, where I got it, could not take her eyes off me or stop with the complements lol.

Let Me Pink does not have shimmer. It is an opaque and satiny medium to deep pink shade. I have a hard time describing this beauty but I really LOVE that it is a rich yet soft pink which makes a lovely alternative to your everyday nudes, peaches and corals. Go ahead and have a pinker day! Let your lips pink ;)

on 3/27/2011 10:21:00 AM

Great dark pink color for my naturally very pale, cool skin. It is bright enough it adds some desperately needed color to my face, yet it is wearable for casual day to day and isn't too bright or crazy. I naturally have cherry red lips so this isn't any darker/lighter than my natural lips, just pinker. I'm just starting to get into lipstick but I will say the staying power and overall formula is superior to my Revlon lipstick. It goes on much smoother because it's not so dry and it stays on much longer. I can even eat a small meal and there will still be a fair amount left on.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a bright cool opague fuchsia with a satin finish. This doesn't contain any effects-no pearl, sparkles ect. The staying power is amazing for a ds l/s. This is a bit drying so keep that in mind. Pinks seem to work better for me than reds. So, when I want to wear a bold lip, I reach for this color.

on 11/1/2010 5:19:00 PM

Nice color, but a bit too bright for my tastes. Was looking for something a bit more rosey, and this is more fushcia. Nevetheless, the staying power if great, even with lip balm.

Fantastic darker but bright pink! I wanted a pink that would really stand out but also be wearable for day or night depending on application and this is great! The color has great pigmentation, goes on smoothly, is buildable, lasts a good amount of time without being drying at all and has very little scent or taste...oh, and it doesn't bleed or budge.

Fantastic, I will be back for more colors

on 11/2/2009 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I can't believe there aren't any reviews of this yet. This is a very pretty medium - dark pink. It's a cheerful color and it brightens up my face; it's not too bright or over the top. The texture is smooth, creamy and moisturizing. I don't see very much shimmer in this if any. I am tan, NC40 and this looks very nice on me.