Maybelline Color Sensational Let Me Pink

Maybelline Color Sensational Let Me Pink

4.8

on 11/2/2009 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I can't believe there aren't any reviews of this yet. This is a very pretty medium - dark pink. It's a cheerful color and it brightens up my face; it's not too bright or over the top. The texture is smooth, creamy and moisturizing. I don't see very much shimmer in this if any. I am tan, NC40 and this looks very nice on me.

on 11/3/2009 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

LOVE THIS! I am a NW15 and this looks great! Very creamy application, good staying power and the case looks high-end! What a deal for $7.00!!

Fantastic darker but bright pink! I wanted a pink that would really stand out but also be wearable for day or night depending on application and this is great! The color has great pigmentation, goes on smoothly, is buildable, lasts a good amount of time without being drying at all and has very little scent or taste...oh, and it doesn't bleed or budge.

Fantastic, I will be back for more colors

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Maybelline hit the jackpot with these lipsticks!!!!! This is the prettiest rose color on me and the formula is soooo creamy and it also leaves a nice subtle stain on my lips after it fades. Sometimes cheap lipsticks go gummy on me but not this one. I've also read a few reviews and don't quite understand the complaints about the way this lipstick smells or tastes. I don't detect anything that would be so awful as to not want to wear this lipstick. I mean, I'm not gonna eat it!! If I want something flavored really nice on my lips, I buy a flavored lip gloss. I'm really shocked that Maybelline has produced such a lovely lipstick. Some people might describe this as a darker pink and they may be a better description but it didn't strike me as a particularly bright pink. If you put this one side-by-side with Hooked on Pink, HOP is definately a brighter pink. Overall a great product!!!!

on 4/1/2010 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I've been wearing this nonstop since I purchased it 2 weeks ago. I love it! It just lights up my face (yellow/golden undertones), even if it's the only makeup product I have on. The color is a bright medium to medium-dark berry-pink with no shimmer. Of course, as with all of the other Color Sensational ones I've tried, the formula is amazing - opaque and creamy. Definite staple!

on 11/1/2010 5:19:00 PM

Nice color, but a bit too bright for my tastes. Was looking for something a bit more rosey, and this is more fushcia. Nevetheless, the staying power if great, even with lip balm.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a bright cool opague fuchsia with a satin finish. This doesn't contain any effects-no pearl, sparkles ect. The staying power is amazing for a ds l/s. This is a bit drying so keep that in mind. Pinks seem to work better for me than reds. So, when I want to wear a bold lip, I reach for this color.

on 11/17/2010 6:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

The only thing that could make this better in my opinion, is if they made it matte. It's a very wearable deep pink. Love the smell and intensity.

on 1/14/2011 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this a couple nights ago, and already I am going back to the store tonight to buy another one for my purse! It is a really pretty deep pink color, noticeable but wearable. I have very pale, cool skin and this lipstick could work for day or night IMO. Plus you can't beat the price, $4.97 at Walmart, and, like the other lipsticks in the line, it is quite long-lasting. Love it!

on 3/1/2011 2:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I bought this lipstick a couple days ago and I just love how it looks on me. Its a nice shade of dark pink that makes my lips look brighter and healthy. I am those people whose lips gets dried out when they wear lipstick so what I do is just put chapstick on before I put on lipstick. Even putting the lipstick on after my chapstick it glides on evenly and doesn't look caked on. When I wear this shade it makes my lips look like I'm not wearing nothing at all. I have natural pinkish lips and this shade just makes it pop out more :) And not to mention the cute little casing and how decent the price was for a simple store brand lipstick. I would definitely buy this shade again!!