Maybelline Color Sensational Let Me Pink

Filtered by age: 25-29
Maybelline Color Sensational Let Me Pink

on 8/17/2015 6:04:00 PM

Love love love all the way. Creamy, pigmented, lasting, doesn't enhance dryness and even when the product fades, it leaves a pink stain on my lips. Wear lightly for spring/summer and can darken up for fall and/or winter mornings. Equally pigmented with or without lipliner. This is a very very wearable pink.

(I personally hate those blue toned barbie doll bubblegum pinks...honestly, they look kind of strange and odd and I do not think anyone can pull off extremely blue toned barbie/bubblegum/candy pink in real life)

I have tried a lot of pink lipsticks in search for "my perfect pink"....and this one it is!

Like someone else mentioned in their review....drugstore lipstick done right. I would only edit that slightly to say "Lipstick done right"

Will repurchase.

PS. One complaint. Just two lippies for packaging. The only way to make out what color the lipstick will be is from the bit of colored paper on the bottom of the tube. May be Maybelline should look into making the top of the tube (of all their Color Sensational lipsticks) transparent so we can see the color of the actual product.

on 2/16/2015 5:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this colour on my skin! I'm quite pale and it's a good alternative for a dramatic dark red/plum colour for us paler people. The taste is good and it lasts for a really long time. It also doesn't dry out my lips. I'm kind of surprised it's called "Let Me Pink" as it's more of a light plum colour.

on 12/15/2012 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I am having a pink month! It is crazy and it feels great. I could never find the right pink shades and thought old time purple and newly tried fuchsia were all that would work on my skin tone in this category but since the middle of November, I have amassed quite the pink collection! Let Me Pink is my most recent addition and it is a lovely, lovely one at that! This is yet another VERY flattering pink on dark skin. I am NW45 in MAC and this looks STUNNING on me! I keep receiving complements everywhere and even the cosmetics staff at Rexall, where I got it, could not take her eyes off me or stop with the complements lol.

Let Me Pink does not have shimmer. It is an opaque and satiny medium to deep pink shade. I have a hard time describing this beauty but I really LOVE that it is a rich yet soft pink which makes a lovely alternative to your everyday nudes, peaches and corals. Go ahead and have a pinker day! Let your lips pink ;)

Fantastic darker but bright pink! I wanted a pink that would really stand out but also be wearable for day or night depending on application and this is great! The color has great pigmentation, goes on smoothly, is buildable, lasts a good amount of time without being drying at all and has very little scent or taste...oh, and it doesn't bleed or budge.

Fantastic, I will be back for more colors