Bourjois 1001 Lashes

Price: $

on 11/2/2009 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

The lash multiplier
Reaches every single lash regardless of their length or location

A mascara that only thickens or lengthens the lashes is no longer enough! Bourjois goes further and multiplies your lashes!

This high-tech mascara containing vitamin C & E derivatives visually multiplies the number of lashes for a full fringe of eyelashes.. more dense, more beautiful.

The revolutionary patented** double helix brush has astonishing powders: with its twelve rows of bristles, it works on every single lash, even the very smallest. In just one application, every lash is reached and fully coated from root to tip without clumping.

Its lengthening, rich in pigments glide-on formula intensifies and gives maximum body to all your lashes.

Enriched with natural waxes, vitamin E and C derivatives, it is suitable for sensitive eyes.

Well, I was suckered into buying this because I have tried so many Bourjois mascaras and have loved them all! After reading what it suppose to do it sort of comes through. It does reach all my lashes and it does extend my lashes. They look extremely long. This gives a great dark glossy lashes. I don't really see a lot thickness in my lashes but I do have thin lashes. So, if you have lashes that are okay and you want dark lashes this is it. I always want volume, volume, volume!