Bourjois 1001 Lashes

Bourjois 1001 Lashes
1001 Lashes

3.2

on 11/13/2013 1:46:00 PM

this is a average mascara, it does lenghten lashes but not to the extent where it will give you 1000 lashes I think that's false advertising, but it does thicken and lenghten ever so slightly, I wouldent repurchase because a mascara that costs cheaper will do the same job,
pros/
does what a mascara supposed to do.
cons
can clump up.
Not all that.

on 3/13/2013 9:21:00 AM

Got it as a free gift with a purchase, but wasn't impressed. Doesn't do much except maybe lenghthening my lashes a bit. Don't like the brush. I have to go over and over and over my lashes to get enough product on.

on 5/23/2012 5:01:00 AM

unlike other reviewer, I like this mascara a lot! Very good pigmentation, nice color, doesn't "fade away" like some other mascaras do... No clumps for me, although it's pretty liquid, so if you have a strong bathroom light over your mirror where you keep your make up (like I do!), i noticed that some of the products give it away to the heat..so that's what might be causing clumps! I like the shape of it, it defines lashes very nicely, and prolongs them. Couldn't say much about the curling effect since my lashes are naturally pretty curly... but it definitly defines them and prolonges them, with quite a volume!
With time, it gets drier and a tiny bit sticky...but, don't they all!?

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have this in 'Black Quartz'. It was actually a gift from a friend, but I feel bad that she had to waste her money on this because it was not worth it! It clumps horribly! I find it's better for more dramatic looks. The formula is rather heavy and weighs down my lashes making them feel and look droopy (even after curling). Didn't work for me, but might for others.

on 1/3/2010 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't like mascara's who give a lot of volume because I just can't stand the way it feels. So I always look for seperating mascara's like Masterpiece from Max Factor.

And I love this one! Makes my lashes very long, seperates en NO clumps :)

on 11/27/2009 12:12:00 PM

I'm still searching for my ultimate mascara and have become very disillusioned with the number of disappointments I have wasted money on . I really didn't expect this to be as good as it is. It's a real find! Lovely long lashes in two coats without clumps and less than 10! I understand Chanel are the parent company of Bourjois and would consider this comparable to Chanel's "Imitable". Would definitely recommend.