Bourjois 1001 Lashes

Bourjois 1001 Lashes
1001 Lashes

2.4

on 11/13/2013 1:46:00 PM

this is a average mascara, it does lenghten lashes but not to the extent where it will give you 1000 lashes I think that's false advertising, but it does thicken and lenghten ever so slightly, I wouldent repurchase because a mascara that costs cheaper will do the same job,
pros/
does what a mascara supposed to do.
cons
can clump up.
Not all that.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very average mascara. The wand has a very weird shape, it's meant to reach every single one of your lashes but I don't think it quite works, most of the time it's just a bit annoying because you have to be a bit more careful with it than with the regular shaped wands. The product itself is ok, lasts a long time and doesn't flake, but that's it. It also clumps a bit. The tube got messy quickly and because it's white it's even more noticeable. So all in all this mascara is quite good at lenghtening but doesn't give any volume. I wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have this in 'Black Quartz'. It was actually a gift from a friend, but I feel bad that she had to waste her money on this because it was not worth it! It clumps horribly! I find it's better for more dramatic looks. The formula is rather heavy and weighs down my lashes making them feel and look droopy (even after curling). Didn't work for me, but might for others.

on 1/8/2010 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is really the worst mascara i've gone and bought on a whim. It looked pretty good - it's s'posed to 'multiply' the amount of lashes, separate them without clumps.

Well, it didn't multiply my lashes - it only made them look, not clumpy, but sort of dotty - the way a chavvy schoolgirl applies her rimmel mascara with about 5 coats. lashes aren't separated properly, the brush isn't brilliant and it's hard to remove - for Bourjois? Just awful.

I paid 10 quid for this. Days later it went down to like 4. Cheers, boots!

on 11/2/2009 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

The lash multiplier
Reaches every single lash regardless of their length or location

A mascara that only thickens or lengthens the lashes is no longer enough! Bourjois goes further and multiplies your lashes!

This high-tech mascara containing vitamin C & E derivatives visually multiplies the number of lashes for a full fringe of eyelashes.. more dense, more beautiful.

The revolutionary patented** double helix brush has astonishing powders: with its twelve rows of bristles, it works on every single lash, even the very smallest. In just one application, every lash is reached and fully coated from root to tip without clumping.

Its lengthening, rich in pigments glide-on formula intensifies and gives maximum body to all your lashes.

Enriched with natural waxes, vitamin E and C derivatives, it is suitable for sensitive eyes.

Well, I was suckered into buying this because I have tried so many Bourjois mascaras and have loved them all! After reading what it suppose to do it sort of comes through. It does reach all my lashes and it does extend my lashes. They look extremely long. This gives a great dark glossy lashes. I don't really see a lot thickness in my lashes but I do have thin lashes. So, if you have lashes that are okay and you want dark lashes this is it. I always want volume, volume, volume!