no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

Fell in love with this powder after the first time i used it. It's very hard to find a powder to complement my skin tone (very light olive with yellow undertone), other products have never come so close to look so seamless and natural. Not only that, it keeps make up on my oily skin put for hours. I'm finishing my 5th compact now and planning to buy again. I also convinced my mum and aunt to try it, and guess what... they both say it's a favorite now. Should i even mention the gorgeous silver case? I should! It's so girly and beautiful, i can't get enough of this.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

9 years ago

The yellow in this powder flattered the yellow tones in my skin a lot. My skin looked more flawless after I had applied it on. I got many compliments. It's good also that it doesn't clog my pores nor does it cake easily. Not much oil control ability though, hence re-application required throughout the day. In this respect, it is very much like other ordinary powders. I'll definitely buy this again because the yellow colour is really flattering.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

from

10 years ago

my favorite powder!! i use it almost every day and my make up stays flawless..also the yellow brightens up the face. ;)

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Curly, Other

EyesHazel

11 years ago

I was looking for ages for a good pressed powder to powder of my face after my foundation. I always bought the powder in the color of my skin tone but was never satisfied. Because the powder had a color, it changed the color of my foundation wich I hated!! Then I purchased a so called translucent powder. It made me look sick. Then, suddenly, my eyes fell on this little baby and I love it!! My foundation lasts and lasts and the color doens't change. I have pinkish undertone and I hate that!! This powder tomes that down. It's great!! I don't need to touch up during the day. The style of the compact is nice but not WOW. I know some people complaining about the yellowness of this product. I once tried to really pack it on. Could't see any yellowness!! Maybe that's the case with the loose powder but not with the compact one. You should try this!! Tanja

About reviewer (186 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

2.0
from

12 years ago

So completely overrated. Standard (and I mean "standard" product) for such a heavy price (at Barney's-which I do LOVE them). Puh-leaze this is all marketing. Chalky, yellow and dry looking. Ewwww... P.S. I think drugstore powder is even better than this one.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

13 years ago

I love trying all these fetish products, like the Nars blush (whose name I think is vulgar), but unlike the Nars this product gets five starts from me. Absorbs shine quite well, and works well with my pasty skin and dulls redness. It's a smidge expensive and I don't like the puff (are enclosed puffs ever good) but with a powder brush I love it. I also find it that the loose version of Banane whites me out but the pressed does not. If you have pale, ruddy skin, this product is worth the hype.

About reviewer (377 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Other

3.0

13 years ago

Being olive skinned, this powder has got the tendency to go on extremely white on me. I have to be careful that I don't put too much on because then I look like a geisha. That said, the 3 lippies come from the packaging (very "grandmother's closet" kind of vibe, i love it) and the fact that it does not feel heavy and it does absorb shine quite well.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

13 years ago

Always love the Camelia loose powder. I try Banane this time in the compact as I couldn't find the Camelia. I don't find it too grainy at all. My only complain is that although I'm yellow based I find this very pale on the skin after application. Ten minutes later when my natural oil even up the colour it's actually very nice. No problem with breaking out..rice powder after all has been what I was used to when I was little girl.

About reviewer (246 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

13 years ago

ARGH! so beautiful, so useful, such a great colour, SO EXPENSIVE! When I'm next in france, belgium or switzerland I will definitely repurchase as it is about two thirds of the cost there because there are so many more distributors, but i simply refuse to spend what would amount to about five days groceries for me and the boyfriend on face powder. T. LeClerc should really launch in the uk, they would make a ton of money if only they stocked in places like boots and superdrug for less. But, yeah, fab product well worth the cash if you aren't as tight as me (!)

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinVery Dry

1.0

14 years ago

I don't get the hype concerning this product. It's too dry even for my combination skin. I didn't find it flattering to my fair yellow skin tone. It couldn't conceal the redness on my face and it just look cakey on my face.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age30-35