Sukin Foaming Facial Cleanser

Sukin Foaming Facial Cleanser

3.6

Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Chamomile), Camellia Sinensis Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (Witch Hazel), Glycerin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip) Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Extract Lavender), Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Citric Acid,

on 6/23/2016 11:18:00 AM

So far I really really like this cleanser. My skin feels clean, and it gets off all my mascara without stinging my eyes. I'm lazy and prefer a "one step" cleanser, and this is just that.

My skin is left feeling a bit tight after, but I follow with an oil like goji or rosehip, then the Sukin night cream. My skin is clear, hydrated but not greasy. No breakouts yet - I have dehydrated, combo skin but I'm not really that acne prone.

Really liking this whole line so far!

on 4/17/2016 12:43:00 AM

Very nice foaming cleanser, but nothing super special... Smells like those fake cakes aromas. Not so bad but you can find better ones :)

To Read all 35 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/5/2015 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I didn't buy this, I brought the Sukin show-bag from Melbourne show and this is one of the product that was in it.

Pros:
-I love the shape of the bottle
-Made in Australia
-Vegan

Cons:
-The scent is too strong for me
-Dries out my skin
-I'm pretty sure it broke me out

on 3/27/2015 8:18:00 AM

I have been using this Sukin cleanser for 5 years now, and I won't turn back. I had medium acne for nearly 10 years and nothing was working, my face was either oily and pimply, or dry and irritated, no matter which product I used. Within one week of using Sukin I was noticing less pimples and redness, and after one month most of my acne was healing up.

The price is great but I think I would pay $100 for just a tub of this stuff, if it meant living acne free.

I also use the moisturizer for my skin's dryer areas, just a tiny bit is enough for me.

The toner mist is next on my list, to just freshen up my face during the day.

If you have combination skin like me and nothing seems to be working, definitely give this a try!

on 3/17/2015 12:50:00 AM

I bought this due to all the good things this product has going for it, no animal testing, made in Australia, no sulphates, parabens etc and the fact that it is vegan.

The smell is very citrus and lavender heavy definitely contains oils or extracts but that kind of heavy scent does not phase me, it does not seem to foam that well but with no sulphates that is a given.

I felt that it made my skin rather dry after the first use but after three weeks of both myself and my husband using this product we had to swap to something else, we were breaking out and getting huge, deep, sore blind pimples all over our faces.

This was the first Sukin product that I have tried and I will give some of their other products a try but this one was just no good for us and I can't recommend.

on 2/14/2015 10:24:00 AM

I like this oil based cleanser as it does not dry my skin out and does not contain any comedogenic ingredients or detergents like SLS (I'm obessive about facial product ingredients). It smells of orange too. I have blackheads on my nose, strangely rough skin on my forehead (I think its very sun damaged), tiny white bumps on my cheeks and spots on my jaw line oh the joy! What I have noticed since stopping this cleanser is my skin is more oily (I'm trying to eliminate products to find the source of the cheek bumps). However with my new Korres cleanser (oil free) my face may be more oily just because of the weather or because I've started using Clean and Clear salicylic acid to tackle the spots.
Overall it didn't make it worse but it didn't massively transform my skin - which is, i guess, is what one looks for in a neutral, take-the-day-off cleanser.

on 1/27/2015 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't usually have high expectation on natural skincare products; however, sukin has changed my perception. This foaming cleanser lathers really well, a little goes long way (half a pump is enough to clean my face), it feels gentle and it doesn't leave your skin dry after washing. The cleanser comes in either pump or cap lid, i like the pump one because it's practical when i'm in the shower. Cap lid is better for when you're traveling. Price is very reasonable for its quality, i would definitely buy again!

I have fallen in love with this cleanser, along with almost every other Sukin product. I have suffered from acne for almost 3 years now and as a teenager that has had a major impact on my self esteem :/ My acne has been up and down, and this cleanser although I have only had it for a short time has been my absolute savour. Definetely my HG cleanser.

on 7/25/2014 9:07:00 AM

absolutely love the sukin range! I am a sucker for buying products that look pretty on a shelf, but I found most of those products were full of chemicals and harsh on my skin.... it always felt so dry and hard. then I found sukin..... oh.my.god, my face has never felt better! It feels so soft and clean, my skin never breaks out, and its hardly ever oily anymore, and its never dry! my daily routine: I use the exfoliating wash, then I use the foaming gel cleanser, then the toning mist, then rosehip oil, and then the sensitive moisturizer. my skin has never felt better and I buy these products whenever I run out, because I cant go a day without using sukin!!!

on 7/17/2014 8:23:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I love love this cleanser. Some people have said this dries their skin out, which is good for me because I have oily skin. I love the smell it's the same smells that all the sukin products I have tried up to now have. It feels nice and soft and really feels like it's getting all the built up dirt and rubbish out of the skin. I will definitely be repurchasing this face cleanser.