3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

Great fresh scent - nice citrus opening but not 'just' lemon. Has a nice blend of other notes...great year round and especially nice in warm weather. Discontinued now sad to say, although bottles can be found on ebay. If you can find one for less than $60 it's a great deal! Huge 10 oz bottle will last a while!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

from

7 years ago

This is for Marc Jacobs Lemon Splash Cologne in the Gigantor bottle. It's summer and I LOVE LEMON! Medium Silage but Short Longevity. Fresh, but NOT overtly Lemon. A light, fruity floral. No Lemon kitchen chemicals here. I will take several summers to finish this 10 oz. spray bottle.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3.0

10 years ago

On me, this is more of a soft musky floral than lemon scent. I get lemon on the initial spray, but it quickly disappears. I find this to be a really soft, light scent. It's perfect for warmer weather. It doesn't have tremendous staying power, but I wasn't expecting it. I bought this at T.J. Maxx for $19.99, and it's a great amount of product for that price. The glass bottle is huge, which makes it a good deal, pricewise. Unfortunately, the weight and size also make it difficult to spray. I'll use it up, but I wouldn't repurchase.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

1.0

10 years ago

I love the smell of fresh lemon and sweet clean lemon and this is a laundry soap with a hint of lemon scent. It even is a migraine-inducer, which surprised me. I love the bottle and the fun and generous quantity but, alas, this will be returned.

About reviewer (276 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

10 years ago

The only reason I would never buy this again is because the bottle is so huge. By the time I ever got through it I would be well and thoroughly sick of it. Anyway, that said, I really like this splash. It reminds me very much of a softened up CKOne which I enjoyed in the 90s. Can be worn by either sex, imo. It's not strictly lemony, and it has a cottony-musk dry down that I find very pleasant. Mine came from Marshall's for $19.99 last year, and I'm glad I picked it up. I'll enjoy it again this year as a summer refresher. People say these MJ splashes aren't long lasting, but I don't think they're meant to be. They're meant to be splashed on with abandon as summer skin quenchers, no?

About reviewer (120 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

10 years ago

when i first tried this on it turned to a powdery note which i hated and i left it aside for a few months refusing to touch it. i revisited it last month and now i simply love it. doesnt turn powdery on me anymore and instead smells so wonderfully light yet sexy, its summer now and this fragrance suits the bright sunshine and heat. smells like a lemon tart. the only thing (as with all marc jacobs splashes) is it doesnt last that long. better to be liberal with the amount you put on. bottle is huge and heavy which might be a bother for those who travel, i dont so thats fine.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

10 years ago

I would buy this again but I don't think I have to, because the bottle is huge!! It would take me years to finish this big bottle. I actually thought I would prefer Rain instead of Lemon, but I tried them bolth on my wrist and MJ Lemon smelled so nice on me that I just had to buy it. This does not smell like a "cleaning product" lemon which I hate, It smells like a clean/soapy/soft kind of Lemon which is really lovely, perfect and light for summer days.

About reviewer (358 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

10 years ago

This lemon splash is very nice. I don't think it smells like straight-up lemon alone. It's not a hard or fake lemon scent like Pledge, or Fresh. This would be great for summertime or any warm weather. I am not very good at describing notes, but this has a clean, fresh vibe about it. I find it energizing in a way, a fragrance pick-me-up. It is great to spray this on first thing in the morning. Although I find the rather nice-looking bottle hard to maneuver, it is great that it's so huge & has so much product in it. Mr. Jacobs, if you're reading this, could you do your splash version of the ocean? I would be the first in line to get it!

About reviewer (475 reviews)

Age36-43