Neostrata AHA citriate solution peel pads

4.4

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I read many good reviews about Neostrata Citriate, that is why I stubbornly bought it. Despite my intense wish to like this product, I haven't seen any amelioration/worsen of my skin in anyway, my blackheads were still the same, pores the same, scars the same. It did not tingle or itch on me, it just felt as if I were soaking my face in alcohol. I even used to leave the product for 30 mins because I just didn't feel anything.
I'm really glad that some girls are seeing results, but sadly it is just not for me.
For a price tag of 30$, this was a sad bummer :/.

i saw an immediate improvement on the clarity of my skin after the first application. i love this product so much! it is quite expensive but it is definitely cheaper than having it done professionally. HG!!

To Read all 5 Reviews, Login or Join

This product is amazing. It works so well on breakouts and blocked pores This is the best thing i have used on my 33 year old skin!!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love almost everything about these.

The peel is a mixture of glycolic and citric acid, it comes in single packages containing a thoroughly drenched cotton pad.

Clean your face, swipe it on. Leaving it for 5 - 10 minutes works out best for me, directions say you could go much longer though. It doesn't burn, but I can definitely feel it working its magic - a slight warming sensation paired with a bit of an insistent itch - it's not too uncomfortable though. I take the solution off with my regular cleanser and plenty of water, then moisturize with a rich cream. Here's where I can feel the first effects of the peel: My skin soaks up the moisture much better directly after. Instead of drying me out like many other exfoliants do, this helps me to keep my skin hydrated using it once a week.

Other benefits: I noticed old scars fading and the skintone overall evening out.

The only minus for me is that these only come in a kit with cream sachets of the Neostrata Bionic face cream that I have absolutely no use for. I'm picky with moisturizers and mine works fab with the pads anyway. That's probably the only thing that would keep me from buying again IF I could find something else comparable ingredient wise.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

the very best! citriate solution.. in individual packets... swipe over face leave on 5-15 minutes.. a perfect deep peel! even toned skin....
reduces acne scars.... reduces oiliness removes all dead skin...
the very best thing I do for my face once a week.

Popular Treatments (Face)