Korres Materia Herba Moisturising Eye Cream [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Korres Materia Herba Moisturising Eye Cream [DISCONTINUED]

1 review

Aqua (water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Seed Oil *, Melissa Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Water*, Glycerin*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Benzyl Alcohol, Nicrocrystalline Cellulose, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Butyrospermum Parkii(shea butter)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopherol, Sodium Phytate, Glycine soja(soybean) oil *, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract *, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Extract *, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate. {* Proceeding From Organic Farming }

on 10/31/2011 8:35:00 AM

I never used to use eye cream on a consistent basis because my under-eye is very prone to millia, i have relatively oily acne-prone skin and some products even break me out in pimples around the eye area (hello Clinique's All About Eyes). Also, though i have hereditary dark circles i am not so prone to undereye wrinkles, so i stayed away from eye cream.

However as i got older (im 27 now) i just feel like age is catching up on me. The signs are there, my undereyes look more hollow now and tiny fine lines are beginning to show. High time to stock up on a reliable eye cream, right? Honestly i wasn't expecting to find a miracle worker or anything like that. I just wanted something that hydrates over the long hours of a day without irritating my skin, and something formulated WITHOUT the harmful substances that most cosmetic companies put in their products (parabens etc).

I'm so happy i found this. As we know, NOTHING ever erases undereye darkness (especially since mine are hereditary). I used to buy undereye concealers like mad because i was so terribly embarrassed by my dark circles and i would never step out the door without concealer. It was so bad to the extent that I always told myself "concealer is the first step to looking even remotely human". After using this for about a month, though the darkness is not quite reduced, my undereye area just looks alot more plump, healthy and they feel tender and moist like a child's skin. Coupled with the moisturizer in the same Materia Herba line, i stopped overloading on concealer and i don't even go out with foundation anymore because this just makes my skin look so healthy and radiant. This eye cream is really really hydrating, without being greasy. It locks in moisture over long hours. I only need to use this at night because that's all my oily skin needs. Would buy again despite the heavy cost. It works and i'll stick with it.