4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I've been a skin care fanatic since my 20s..I follow a strict skin care regimen for each day of the week(it may vary s bit on certain days) It had paid off in spades as NOBODY ever believes me when i say I'm 38 and i have flawless skin. I have certain staple items that are constantly in my arsenal and some I change up every now and then. I came across these and saw the thousands of glowing reviews and since they are so affordable i figured I'd give them a try. These will nite be a permanent productin my arsenal. The pads are rather large so when they arrived, I sterilized a pair of scissors and cut each oaf in half and replaced in container. The way i use them is i remove my makeup first, do my oil cleanse then use one of these. I'll gently use the exfoliating side first all over my face then use the smooth side afterwards. I let the product diy in my face for a minute so it had a chance to work then rinse thoroughly..after that i will gently cleanse with the Aveeno Daily Brightening Cleanser them process with my regular skin care routine. I use these every other night and i3 honestly believed my skin couldn't be much improved upon and everything I do is just maintenance to keep my skin this way but imagine my shock when a week later i realized my skin looked even brighter, supple and youthful!!! I will continue to reorder these four the foreseeable future without a doubt!!!

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

3 years ago

I use these 2-3x a week at night to take off make-up and mineral sunscreen. I follow up with CeraVe cleanser to remove eye make-up. It has both textured side and smooth side, I mostly stick with the smooth side. I don't know what the active ingredient is, but my skin is left feeling very smooth and clean. It's a perfect clean feeling without the tightness and drying.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

EyesOther

3 years ago

I really like these disks, and find them to be a good prep for serums and masks. Like other reviews mentioned, these are great for scrubbing away those spots of dry/flaking skin. And when I say scrub... be gentle! I usually give my face a quick twice-over with the textured side, letting the smooth side do most of the work. The first few times I used this product, my skin was mildly irritated. It didn't continue to be an issue for me. I actually cut these into thirds a lot of the time... but I do tend to use them on a makeup-free face.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

2.0

4 years ago

No no no. It foams up and caused me eczema. Exfoliating surface plus foaming agents result in dry and peeling skin. Usually I like ROC products, but this is a big NO for me.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

4 years ago

I've repurchased these twice. My appeared brighter and "glowy" after the first use, and I love how clean and nurtured my skin feels after using this. I have oily, acne prone skin, and I'm happy these don't cause break outs, if anything, they help my break outs. I've had a dermatologist say that he doesn't believe in spending a lot of money of facial washes because it's just on your face for a few seconds and then washed down the drain. I get that logic, but in my experience anything you use on your face matters. I have seen drastic improvements in my skin from just changing what I use to wash my face with. Sometimes I just use this too wash off my face, sometimes I use my regular face wash and follow up with the discs. I do cut them in half with scissors to make them last longer.

About reviewer (257 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

4 years ago

my skin is so much better after using these. I only use in the am and then do my whole routine at night. They are wonderful-I feel like they get my face clean and they eliminate dry patches that my makeup likes to stick to. I cleanse with these and then use a little Simple Micellar water and I'm ready to moisturizer and do makeup. I feel like my makeup looks better since using these and I've noticed a difference in oiliness during the day-there is less. Really love them!

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

5 years ago

Woo baby! These disks are awesome. You apply water to your face, and then take a disk and start scrubbing your face up! They lather up super quickly, and have a textured side and a smooth side. I recommend using the textured side on your T-zone, and the smooth side everywhere else (be extra careful around your eye's though!) My only issues with these disks are that they are not completely accessible at all times. I only use them at night, and I worry if I leave the tub in the shower they will get soggy and gross. Also, the container is quite big and bulky. I find myself using them over the sink BEFORE I get in the shower, which is kind of dumb..but I don't want to ruin the product. Also, you need a trash can near so you can toss the dirty disk away after using. Besides that one flaw, I absolutely love the way my skin feels after using these - and I think the formula is great. I have noticed my skin looking clearer, and brighter after using these for only a few weeks. Would definitely re-purchase!

About reviewer (164 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

5 years ago

Holy Grail. Cannot live without this product. Takes ALL your makeup off and leaves your skin smooth! NO need to exfoliate with anything else. If you get those dry patches on your face where the foundaton clings to--this will help!!!! I use it night and day. If you have sensative skin be careful not to scrub too hard, or maybe just use once a day. It took me 3 full days of using the product to see full results.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

6 years ago

These cleansing pads are awesome. Really. I am inconsistent at best about washing my face at night, but the results I've gotten from these pads have convinced me to use them regularly! I mean, why bother with anti-aging treatments if you're not going to prepare your skin to absorb it well? Because these pads 1) remove everything including mascara 2) without irritation 3) without drying 4) wash clean away and 5) prepare skin for treatment serums, etc. Perfectly. I use a pad about once a day, either a whole one in the shower (on my face, neck, chest) or a half-pad at night. Depends on what the day has been like and whether I've worn makeup or not. You can definitely cut them in half and save a bit of money. I actually have not seen them at most stores, but my CVS has them much of the time. I may wind up ordering them online in order to secure a steady supply.

About reviewer (187 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Medium

6 years ago

I'm ashamed to admit I snooped in my hostess's artsy bathroom cabinet at a poetry "gathering" in her loft. It was skincare central and I was fascinated at all her lotions and potions beautifully organized, some displayed and much more within her exquisite and wildly painted wooden cabinet. She had a pyramid section of 7 of these Roc tubs. Since she has beautiful skin and wears minimal makeup I knew I had to purchase this thing myself. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD was I surprised. These are holy grail of drugstore skincare in my opinion. I have spent small fortunes on professional skincare ( but no needles or knives) you need to check this out. Others reviewers have adequately described the two sided pads. They are just wonderful. It looked as if I had just recovered from pro chemical peel without the swollen redness. It's very gentle but effective. After just one week of incorporating these disks into my cleansing routine 1 time per day at night, I bought out the remaining drugstore stash at my local midtown Duane Reade. Highly recommend.

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm