Babyliss Thermo Ceramic Rollers [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I received my set of BaByliss Hot Rollers (20-piece) for a present last year. I like the flocked covering, and the cool ends; I burn my fingers less using these than any other roller before.

The set comes with both traditional metal pins and plastic claw clips. I use a mixture of both, prefering the metal clips on top. This preference is due to my liking to spray hair spray right after rolling to add a little extra hold near the roots; the plastic clip prevent this.

Both metal and plastic clips hold well. I have longer than shoulder-length hair at this time and this set works well for me. I use the largest one on top, medium in the middle and smallest at the nape of my neck.

I plug these rollers in before my morning bath and when I finish (10 minutes), they are always hot. I use a heat protectant spray and I roll my hair and let the rollers cool completely before removing. I usually brush each curl as I remove and smooth it back into shape, spray with hairspray and let set/finish cooling for a few mintues. Afterwards, a gently brush and arrange my hair into place. I finish with generous spritz of hairspray--I live in a humid climate.

on 8/27/2010 7:14:00 AM

Excellent product, effective and not pricey (20 rollers for 29.00 at Boots). I have never used rollers before and I wanted to achieve the nice wavy bouncy hair that I get at the salon. Well, I am not very good with hair techniques and these do work anyway! I use the bigger rollers (they have three sizes: big, medium and small) and leave them on my hair for 10/15 minutes. I use some heating protector before and hairspray to keep the waves in place. Very pleased with the results. Much better than messing around with a round brush (which does not give me the same result). The rollers heats up very quickly (10 minutes) and the case is self contained. The case comes with plastic and metallic clips to keep the rollers in place. Very handy.

on 10/28/2009 6:34:00 PM

This is a heated ceramic roller set that includes three sizes of rollers. I have really thick long hair and these work beautifully. I use the largest ones and I get big waves which I break up with my fingers. These take 10/15 minutes to heat up, I spend about 5 minutes putting them in and then leave them in my hair until cool while I do make up etc so they are really easy to use and leave my hair soft and shiny. Highly recommended.

Popular Hair Styling Tools