no images

price range

Reviews

fromatsitl

May/31/2018

I have a 34 ml bottle for swap, 2/3 full! You can send me a mail if you are interested!

0 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Nov/28/2012

Curls of smoke drifting
like echoing cello notes
through autumn leafed wood

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Jan/20/2012

Slightly boozy woods with a vanilla hint. Gentle soft mossy base that's like cashmere with those very nice woods, plus a bit of resin. I really like this one. It reminds me of June street fairs with all the incense vendors, imported wood items, colored silks blowing in the sun...evocative and lovely.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1709 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

fromasoka

Oct/19/2011

Warm, yummy, comforting, slightly naughty. Wear it to bed type of fragrance, something to wear just for me. Some fragrances are just that- a personal pleasure. Winter Woods however, is as classy and inviting as it is personal and comforting. No question, I'd wear this on a date.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

fromMac789

Oct/27/2009

Certain of the notes of Winter Woods are generally turn-offs for me: birchtar, castoreum, guaiacwood. Had it not been for a sample. chances are I wouldn't have sought this one out. Additionally, scent's description alludes to Winter Woods being a gentler version of Sonoma Scent's "Fireside" scents, which I found unappealing (I do not care for the scent of campfire on …Read more

13 of 13 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (189 reviews)

SkinOther, Other