Oribe Creme for Style

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Oribe Creme for Style

on 12/20/2012 4:52:00 AM

I was looking for a product to replace an old favourite, redken speed control styling cream, which has been discontinued for a few years now. This product is expensive but gives nice results. I heat style my hair a lot. This left my hair touchable, soft, held my heat styled curls somewhat (but not perfectly like the way the redken product used to), and left my hair smelling great. My wallet can take the dent for this product, until I can find a perfect replacement for the redken product.

I have to agree with MaryEllen's review. This stuff is great! I was also particularly looking for a styling cream that could volumize my hair and this product does it well! Not only that, it enhances the shine and brings out my hair color better than any other products I've used before. I'd buy this again!

on 1/22/2011 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have wavy (curly underneath), dry, uncolored hair that I air dry. An SA recommended this to control frizz and add moisture. Tried this a few times and noticed no difference from applying no product to using this. May have even made frizz worse. Zero hold and no moisture. The hype didn't pan out for me, am liking the gel serum much better.

on 7/12/2010 2:28:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Over the years, much, much cash has been dropped on the quest for the perfect blow-dry creme. Quest is over. Oribe Style Creme kicks everyones a$$. Better then Kiehls, Alterna, and Kerastase straightening cremes, it smooths but you can still jeep all your volume. Smells delcious, does not dry hair, leaves it so silky I can barely stop touching it. This works on wet or dry hair too. This is $29, might be the cheapest thing in the whole line, if your looking for something a bit cheaper Satinwear from Redken is good as well. This leaves me hair silkier though.

Popular Styling Products