Oribe Creme for Style

Oribe Creme for Style

1 review

on 1/10/2013 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

My hair is fine, color treated, bottom of the shoulder blade length, healthy, normal (as far as oiliness or dryness goes) and I have lots of it. Other than a leave in cream conditioner I don't use cream styling products regularly because it can weigh my hair down and pull out my natural wave. But despite being marketed towards medium-thick hair types this works so well for me. It adds softness and a lot of sleekness and shine. It's one the the only cream products I've tried that adds some volume too without feeling unnaturally thickened or hardened at the root area.

I use about a quarter sized blob and rub my hands together then distribute throughout damp hair after my leave-in conditioner, then comb through. I give it an easy blowdry and it gives it a straightened, blow-out effect without any flyaways. Adds a little memory and makes it looks really healthy. It reminds me of B&B Grooming Creme as far as the lightness of texture goes but this adds volume and feels more like a styling product than a finishing cream like the B&B does. The consistency is lighter and less runny than the B&B, and doesn't feel tacky or sticky. No residue or build up at all, and actually it doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything when I run my fingers through my hair. I use a dab of it here and there throughout the day sometimes for extra tameness of hold, and because I'm addicted to the scent.

The fragrance is faint and pretty and fresh. It's only noticeable in the tube and when first applying, otherwise my hair just smells clean after using it. I like the tube packaging as well. It's my favorite of the Oribe products I've tried so far and easily one of my HG hair products. It makes a big difference in how my hair looks.

Popular Styling Products