Oribe Creme for Style

Oribe Creme for Style

1 review

on 10/27/2009 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

My favorite salon started carrying the full line of Oribe products over the summer and I have been working my way through all of them. A couple of notes - Oribe's products are formulated without parabens ( great!) and the packaging is made from recycled materials (also great!).
But I really love Oribe because of how effective and luxurious his products are and also for the SCENT. Wow. It's a special fragrance formulated just for him and it is so beautiful. Using the shampoos and conditioners is a luxurious experience and my hair smells incredible all day.
As for Creme for Style, this is my favorite "does-it-all" styling product from the Oribe line. It gives amazing shine and soft hold for styling but doesn't weigh my medium fine hair down. I use it almost every day.
I think Oribe is a very talented stylist, but I also think he's a bit crazy. Well, this line of products shows that he's a mad genius because I am in love with every product I've tried so far. The products are expensive, but I have had my Creme for Style for about 4 months now and still have close to half of it left. A little goes a looooong way. continued >>

Popular Styling Products