Oribe Creme for Style

Oribe Creme for Style

3.5

on 1/29/2012 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I hated this stuff. My hair is really dry, frizzy and highlighted. This stuff made my hair stiff , crunchy and more dry, if thats possible. I thought maybe I had just used too much, so when I used it the next time I only used a teeny amount. Still made my hair sticky and dry. I know its gotten good reviews but it just didn't work for me.

on 10/18/2011 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I generally don't write reviews after using a product once, but I feel compelled to write about this one. I've been looking for a styling cream for some time and wasn't really thrilled with Bumble & Bumble's, so I decided to go for this one. Wow. This is a thick, white cream that almost feels like a wax when you work it between your hands and into your hair. I think I applied a bit too much, but it didn't matter (!). My hair was so easy to blow-dry, had weight but still had volume that lasted and lasted (this is what I'd been looking for in particular--something that volumizes but adds a bit of weight to enhance my style), styled perfectly (and was easily combable without losing the style), and was flyaway-free. It also brought out my color to a degree that amazed me, added shine, had bounce and movement, and still looked good after sleeping on it. And all this with no tackiness, crunchiness, oiliness, or stickiness--I can easily run my fingers through my hair. I'm not crazy about the scent, but it doesn't linger when the hair is dry. Needless to say, I'm impressed. It costs a small fortune and the sleek black tube is a bit hard to squeeze, but those are minor flaws. Sometimes you get what you pay for, and this is one of those times. I will repurchase!

Popular Styling Products