Avon Dramatic Smoother Facial Mask

No Image

3.4

Nothing special if you ask me--I actually received this mask free with my other Avon skincare products (I LOVE the Retroactive line). This facial mask does not have an outwardly offensive smell (*shock*), and the texture is relatively easy to spread. However, it really makes no difference in your complexion. After a night of partying, I used to smear it on in the morning to fake a refreshed look; but it does not affect redness much, just makes your skin a bit tighter. Don't waste your money.

on 8/10/2005 3:48:00 AM

There is nothing that makes this product stand out from all the others. It isn't bad, but it isn't fantastic either. It does give my skin a temporary lift and makes it feel fresh.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My mom had a few samples of this that she never used so I tried em and LOVED the results. I bought a full one on ebay for cheap. I still like the results and I love the tingle for some reason :) I use this about once a week. I would buy this again. I wouldnt say the results are dramatic though.

*UPDATE* I think this stuff is breaking me out...I stopped using it and problably will never use it again. I noticed after every use...my cheeks would break out - UGH! continued >>

on 3/29/2004 10:33:00 PM

I don't think this is available anymore, but I like it. It tingles like crazy, and I might be crazy, but I like that. Makes me think it is doing something. Skin is red for a few hours afterwards, but smoother for days.

on 8/22/2004 7:59:00 AM

This is a dark green mask that i found really hard to spread on my face. Doesn't do anything in terms of physical appearance but my face did feel smoother and it helped when i applied my makeup afterwards. Though not too expensive, i wouldnt buy again as it didnt perform well enough

I was given a few samples of this to try, and liked the results immediately. I have somewhat rough skin texture and exfoliating helps but makes my oily skin oiler. This mask admittedly is a bit hard to spread out evenly, but does a wonderful job - my skin is very smooth afterwards with my pores being much less visible. I'll definately buy this again.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I still don't know if I like this mask or not, I've used it twice so far...Bought it on sale for $5, would not repurchase @ regular price of $14 though. At first it really seemed to burn, but this faded gradually as it dried...I found it to be a bit of a pain to wash off, like it was glued onto my face-- I may have applied too much...But my skin felt tightened & definitely smoother...I will continue to use the tube I have, not sure if I will buy this again- maybe if it's on sale.

on 6/21/2003 12:17:00 PM

Wow, did it HURT when you first put it on! But I'm glad I persevered. A thin layer is all you need, and it dried in less than 10 minutes (depending on the level of humidity where you live). When the mask is drying, you feel this tremendous tightening sensation (I like to think that it's sucking all the bad stuff out of my pores!) I love how my skin feels when I wash the mask off. But it does seem to cause a slight increase in oil production afterwards. Curious.

on 11/27/2003 8:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Didn't see a difference and just really don't like cold gooey things on my face in general.

on 10/24/2003 2:25:00 PM

This mask burns and I don't like the smell. Overall it did leave my skin a little smoother but not much.
I would never buy it again.