Beauty Secrets Nail Matrix Cuticle Oil and Instant Polish Dryer

Beauty Secrets Nail Matrix Cuticle Oil and Instant Polish Dryer

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This review is for the beauty secrets cuticle oil, not the matrix one as I can't find an entry for it and my phone won't let me create one.

Anyway, I bought this oil from Sallys yesterday at a bargain price of 1.49. When I got home I applied it to my just nipped cuticles and left for a few mins to soak in then followed up with hand cream. My usually dry flakey cuticles were instantly moisturised. I love this product and it smells divine, like hawaaian tropics sun cream!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I made a bulk purchase from Sally's the other week & this happened to be 1 of my purchases. This is an extraordinary cuticle oil. It's a professional grade oil. It's very easy to use its convenient "nail polish-brush" applicator to apply the oil onto clean nails. It leaves nails extremely smooth & shiny. I also rub the rest of the oil into my hands to make my hands smooth & soft. This is an excellent product to use between nail fill-ins. When my LCN nails start growing out (between fill-ins) my cuticles don't look so attractive, especially in the winter. This makes the line of demarcation between the LCN gels & my incoming nails virtually invisible. It gives my nails a smooth, polished, & "just manicured" look. This oil also helps prevent "lifting" of the gel nails when used on a regular basis. This oil also smells like a honey- almond body lotion. It smells delicious...