Maybelline New York Color Sensational- Pink Wink

4.4

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

One of my staples. I have gone through so many tubes of this color. It’s a light/medium plummy raspberry color with some shimmer. It is flattering for cool, fair skin and brightens up the face. I tend to gravitate to this type of color. It always works for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Pretty decent Maybelline lip product. It's a metallic shimmery fuchsia, but the fuchsia itself isn't like, neon. Goes on smooth, wears comfortably, takes you back to the 90's but in a good way. Classic Maybelline Color Sensational smell but I actually find it to be pleasant, but there's definitely going to be people who hate the floral-chemical scent to them.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Pink Wink is a creamy cool toned, medium raspberry pink with some shimmer. The texture is very moisturizing and the formula covers well. I'm fair with light brown hair and this color really flatters me. However, I can see this working on a variety of skin tones from light to dark providing you're not too warm. I think this would clash with truly warm skin. Overall, a great lipstick. I would repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just have to tell everyone how beautiful this lipstick is. I have light reddish brown hair, blue eyes and pale skin; this color brings my face to life. It is so hard to find a perfect pink but I have finally found it. Besides being long lasting and beautiful it also makes your teeth look whiter due to the blue undertones. Pls don't discontinue.

Love this lippie. It is just the right shade for me, more of a berry red. It is not too muddy looking or muted, just a nice soft shade. Definitly among my favorites.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a nice medium pink that works with most colors. It has a very nice scent too. It lasts about as long as most lipsticks. I do think it probably works best on someone with fair to medium skin in order for it to show up well. But if you are looking for a nice basic pink, you'll like this one.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This lipstick has a lovely creamy texture, is very pigmented, and is a gorgeous red-raspberry pink color, with a frosty finish. My lips are already pigmented, so it adds a nice touch of color to my lips. :) It also has a very sweet smell, almost like vanilla frosting. :D However, I would not repurchase this, because I bought this for a dance recital, and I find myself not wearing it on any other occasion besides then! Just not my favorite color...

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have finally found my perfect pink lipstick!

Pink Wink is a bubblegum pink with a red/raspberry undertone. It's more sheer than some of the other shades I own in this line, but that sheerness is part of what makes it so wearable. I'm a dark skinned African American girl with red and yellow undertones, so finding a pink lipstick that doesn't look garish is next to impossible. This one is just the right color and perfect for everyday wear in the spring. I will definitely repurchase!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I looooooove the scent of this lipstick! It almost smells like milk chocolate or some sort of sweet. Very yummy! I have full, pigmented lips and this shade really compliments them-- a pretty berry stain with a touch of frostiness. I am not a fan of frosty glosses or lipsticks, but this product is very sheer and pretty. It makes me feel fancy and dolled up. :) The texture of this lipstick is smooth and light.

A pretty colour especially when used as bold lip. I have to dab it on since this colour is a little more bold than I'd like.