ENJOY Hair & Skin Treatment Oil

ENJOY Hair & Skin Treatment Oil

4.9

Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Linum Usitatissiumum (Linseed oil) C.O., Beta Caroten, Vegetable Oil, Fragrance, BCC12-Base

on 4/29/2017 10:54:00 AM

I bought this a long time ago when the packaging was pink. I just bought this gold packaging and the smell is more orange than neutral. It smells like cleaning product, so I'm pretty upset about it. I'm going to give it a try but why did they change the smell? It's the best oil, it doesn't make my hair greasy. I hope the orange smell doesn't stick around.

on 1/23/2016 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this oil for my hair! Keeps it soft & shiny. I put a small amount in my hands then run it thru my damp hair before blow drying. Love love love!

on 3/30/2013 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This gold in a jar is awsome and makes my hair and skin feel lovely. The citrus aroma is sweetly intoxicating. I am an ENJOY junkie and this product is my favorite. I use the luxury line of enjoy exclusively.

My hair stylist gave me this to try when she noticed my hair was extremely damaged and needed added moisture. I loved the citrus scent of it. Some people thought it was my perfume that smelled so good and i simply replied it was Enjoy's treatment oil! My hair feels so much shinier and moisturized, i can't stop touching it! buy buy buy this!!

on 10/18/2015 11:04:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

THE best hair oil. The best. Not kidding. I've tried SO many different products to smooth my hair and keep it soft, and hopefully shiny. I've tried argan oil, camellia trea oil (GREAT for mature skin!! and it's good on the hair after towel-drying, but it doesn't do what ENJOY does). I've loved the Alterna Bamboo spray for shine and body. And numerous other brands/products but I've found nothing that compares to this product....

This ENJOY hair & skin treatment oil is INCREDIBLE! If I had just ONE hair care product I could keep, this is the one. My hair is shoulder-length and a bit coarse. This product makes my hair soooo soft and manageable. My hair "moves" freely and actually has body! It makes my hair feel "perfect" and light and soft. Just use a few drops (maybe 4 or 5 for shoulder length or longer) after towel-drying. I use a blow-dryer after letting it dry 1/2 way on its own. And then I use my straightener. I don't need to use any other product because THIS product takes care of everything.

I think it's a bit pricey tho. That's the only downside. But it's packaged in a solid brown glass bottle (just don't drop it) and you can find it on eBay for around $22 - $25 so that's where I buy it.

on 8/11/2015 5:37:00 PM

I have been using this oil for years. I put it in while it is damp. It leaves my hair shiny and silky. It also speeds up my drying time. At $32 per bottle, it's a bit expensive, but it lasts forever.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is only ok for me. It doesn't moisturize at all unless you use a LOT and then you get the greasy look. Otherwise, it may make my hair dry quicker, but it leaves my hair coarse, dry and unmanageable. I would not repurchase this. I think it was overhyped.

Think this might be my first review. Will keep it short! Of all serums, glosses, treatments, leave-in products I've tried in my 34 years on Planet Earth, this is the best one so far!!! Will keep on buying for as long as it's being made!

Only wish is that it came in a pump bottle.

on 6/3/2011 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I thought the whole argan oil thing was a big fad, but I went ahead and bought this product because I needed a smoothing product and nothing else at the beauty supply store looked good.

I have thick, coarse, wavy/frizzy hair and and I have to admit this stuff is great. Best product for adding instant shine and softness to ones hair. Leaves hair feeling soft and does not dry hair out like all those silicone serums eventually do. I'm on my second bottle.

This is like a miracle in a bottle, seriously! My hair was instantly shiny, soft, and full of body after one application. It's very light weight and I love the smell---citric-sy. At first, i was concerned that since this is an oil that it would leave my hair oily and that it would weigh my hair down but it didn't. it feels very light weight and it locks in moisture and it def protects it from humidity . It says that it's also good for your skin so whenever my knees/elbows feel dry, i put some of this on and it fixes that problem right away. I just wished that the bottle had a pump because sometimes when i pour it out, too much comes out, it's hard to control. but other than that, this is an awesome product. I will buy it again and again!