Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI in Cinna-Snap (18)

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI in Cinna-Snap (18)
INSTA-DRI in Cinna-Snap (18)INSTA-DRI in Cinna-Snap (18)

on 5/12/2016 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this nail polish. i love the color but in my opinion... i think that it drys to fast by the time i get to my right hand (based on what hand i start with) the nail polish is drying so fast in the bottle that it gets sticky and goes on really messy. don't get me wrong but i think that they need to make an insta-dry nail polish that dosn't dry in the bottle. but drys once it is exposed to a major amount of oxygen.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Did they change the color? This isn't oxblood, or any of the other attractively described colors other posters have written; it's your standard, one-dimensional, blacked-red, on the order of RBL Killa Red. My color looks nothing like the gorgeous pictures here or elsewhere online. And with so many more chips! I really don't like colors that chip within a day. The bottle reflects the quick drying formula and has a fairly long, narrow neck. That coupled with the too-wide stem of the brush neck means getting the brush in and out with minimal mess and maximum speed is beyond my sad manicure skills. I actually regret buying this, and it wasn't even that expensive.

To Read all 24 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/24/2014 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love the color, the formula and the price! Great for fall, but looks beautiful in summer with a tan. Dark burgundy is a gorgeous color, applies easily and lasts long. Re-purchase, of course!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Love love love this stuff! Cinna snap is the perfect oxblood color for fall, although I wear it year-round. It looks nice with two coats with top coat over, or just one coat with a shimmer polish as the second coat. This polish applies smoothly, and the brush is rounded. I like the brush because it helps me to not get nail polish in my cuticles. Just like the bottle says, this polish is insta dry, so it dries quick for those of us who are impatient, like myself. This nail polish is great! It applies perfectly, has a nice brush, is affordable, and doesn't chip too easily. What more could I ask for?

Just bought my second bottle today, I am in love with this polish. It's a vampy smoky burgundy and perfect for fall (even though its spring and im currently wearing it!) It goes on nicely and doesn't need more than two coats. Plus it dries relatively quickly! Price seems to vary from store to store in my area but its not generally more than $5.

on 12/3/2013 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is what I wanted OPI Skyfall to be, opaque, smooth flowing, easy to apply, quick drying and the perfect oxblood (not purple, not quite red, not brown) shade for autumn through to winter. Wonderful formula opaque in one coat but two looks amazing and I just love the brush. A winner!

on 11/25/2013 5:40:00 PM

This is a wonderful colour! Perfect for the fall and winter. The wide brush makes application a breeze and this polish only requires 2 coats to get a completely opaque colour. The wear time is pretty good, usually lasting about a week without chips. However, the one con I have is that it stains my fingers pretty bad after removing it. Maybe I'll have to find a better base coat to remedy that. Overall, great colour and easy application and dries very quickly!

on 1/3/2013 5:25:00 PM

I love all of Sally Hansen's Insta-Dry.
Beyond best of all polishes. It honestly dries quickly and with one application, there's great color. Of course if you want a richer color, all
polishes require more than one coat. Essie is a great brand, but I always find it difficult to make the coats even on my nail. With Insta-Dry, I don't have that problem.

on 11/24/2012 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Nice dark burgundy color dries fast inexpensive and great for winter will repurchase

on 10/5/2012 9:18:00 AM

Cinna-snap is a gorgeous fall/winter color. One coat is a very dark cranberry red; two coats makes for a vampy, almost black, deep currant color. Very flattering on my fair skin, even though it is such a deep shade.

The insta-dri polishes are usually pretty great (this is the sixth I've purchased). They do dry fast and you don't usually need more than two coats, and a top coat for extra shine if desired. They have a fair bit of shine on their own, never bubble, last pretty well (up to and over a week on toes) and the consistency of the polish is a little bit on the thick side but never goopy. I'd rather thick than thin polish anyway.

This is a beautiful color, and I would definitely recommend this polish!

Popular Polishes