Petites Nail Polish in Cabernet

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

CQ Cosmetics is proud to announce the launch of our new website! You can view all of our affordable, high quality products on the site at cqcosmetics.com. Customers can now order online and receive free shipping anywhere in the continental United States. Stop by today to purchase your favorite CQ products!

I've tried so many burgundy/deep red shades from the drugstore and from higher end polish brands like China Glaze and OPI, and this is the one I use the most. It's a true deep vampy red that isn't too cool or too warm (doesn't lean towards pink or brown). You don't get that blood clot effect that sometimes happens with warmer polishes, but it doesn't look like a dark berry either. It's truly a red wine color. My bottle is a bit dried up so I can't comment on pigmentation because I think the thickened formula makes it more opaque than if it were brand new.

on 2/25/2010 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This color looks great on toes. You need a couple of coats. It lasts forever and I don't use a topcoat. If it starts looking ragged I just put on another coat. This is great if you don't want to spend a lot of time on your toes. I tried it on my fingernails, but am not liking as much - looks too red. This is super cheap at WM.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I brought this Nail Polish because I wanted a Dark Red. I didnt want to spend a lot of money like on a China Glaze or ORLY nail polish so i end up buying this! I love this color! The color is a Dark Red very vampy. The color doesnt chip easy either since i didnt apply a top coat. It does dry some what fast, so that is good! For a small bottle it is less than a dollar but if you buy one that is a little bigger it is close to 2.00, which is good for anyones budget! I do plan to buy this color again instead of buying an expensive nail polish.

Popular Polishes