Filtered by eye Color : Brown

4.4

i have had this for over a year now, i believe i have the shade 2...it does not say on the back so i am not sure but from what i remember, it is shade 2. this is very creamy and pretty thin but does its job so well, i love it under the eyes especially and i feel like it has slight peachy tone to it which corrects my semi dark circles really well. the packaging is nice a compact but i feel like the air travels in freely because the lid doesnt have any type of a seal, but it stayed creamy for me over a year so it works! but i think they can definitely improve the packaging a bit more. since this is creamy, yet thin, you have to set it well with a loose powder for it to stay put, or it will run throughout the day. all in all, i really enjoy using this concealer for my eye area as well as brown sun/acne spots.

on 10/26/2011 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This concealer does nothing for me. Yes, it brighten upon application, but it has no staying power. This product is the equivalent of a drugstore concealer.

on 7/10/2011 2:55:00 AM

This concealer is very moisturizing. Hard to find a concealer that is as moisturizing as this, especially since its in a cream pot form. Most concealers of this type are thick and cakey. However if you have really dark circles, this will not cover a lot, but defintely brightens the eye area. Plus it's very cheap, SGD $18 bought it from eBay. Color wise, I'm on the fair side, so I chose #1. not a perfect match, but definitely workable. Love the texture!, really easy to blend. Just wished it could cover a bit more.

on 4/13/2011 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love this! It works really great with undereye circles. Definitely an HG concealer =D (i have the 2nd shade)

9/24/11 Updated: 4 lippies (removed 1)
I hit pan on this one. Stil loving the creamy consistency. Still one of the best but probably not an absolute HG.
#2 is salmon in color, coverage is ok.
I combine this with Revlon age defying concealer in light/medium, for that brightening effect. This creases a bit at the end of the day when you put too much.
I will try the lighter shade next.

Packaging is sleek and simple. I love it! But my quest for HG concealer still continues...

on 11/17/2010 9:54:00 PM

HG times a million! I am in love - no, in rapture - with this concealer. I have tried my fair share of under-eye concealers, most of them very highly rated, and this is by far the best ever - EVER. It does everything you want from a dream under-eye concealer, it does not crease and is not cakey, it is light yet provides full coverage for under-eye bags and dark circles, it applies and blends into skin tone beautifully and looks natural, it lasts all day, and it makes you look brighter and younger. Not only that, but the packaging is perfection and sleek (simple high-quality black plastic case, small so it's good for travel, mirror for on-the-go touch-ups). And it is really priced well at under $20 - I would pay so much more for this product, thank goodness I don't have to. The only slight problem is that is only available through ebay or on-line retailers that stock Taiwanese cosmetics. I had great anxiety when I hit the pan and it was out of stock at my preferred retailer for a while - I scoured the web and bought for a slightly higher price from ebay - the lesson learned is to buy a bunch when you can. I cannot live without this, it's in my bag every day even when I go camping :). FYI - I am MAC NC-20-25 and use Bright#1 for this concealer, and apply with concealer brush for the best results.

on 11/5/2010 5:34:00 PM

LOVE IT LOVE IT!

OOh my, I am such a concealer junky. My experience tells me, by far, this is the best concealer I have ever used.

Granted, when I first bought it, I hated it. But that was due to the fact that I used it in the wrong way using the wrong amount. All you need is just a super thin layer swap off from the case, rub it on the back of your hand, then put it right under the eye circles/bags. It gives me the instant glow around my eye areas. The concealer lasts all day. It doesn't cake, doesn't settle in creases/lines. I bought this via ebay from Taiwan so I pay a higher price. But even so, the product is going to lasts FOREVER. One of my HG products. :)

on 10/26/2010 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

MY FAVORITE CONCEALER EVER.
I bought this in Taiwan, and it was pretty cheap.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS. I have been using this for like 3 years now. My go to concealer for sure. Covers great, doesn't cake, and is super smooth. It matches my skin perfectly too. Covers my dark circles, my blemishes, and anything else.
I love it, and when I go back, I will be buying more!!

A MUST HAVE.

on 8/28/2010 1:15:00 AM

the best undereye concealor i have ever tried. ever.

Kevin Beautymaker products are awesome. Affordable and high quality! The texture of this concealer is light, moisture rich (hence Aqua) and applies very smoothly. Beautymaker makes another concealer that used primarily for spots; this one is for the undereye area as it was made to hydrate the undereye area. It really does keep my undereye area supple and hydrated. It doesn't feel heavy at all like the previous concealer I was using, Amazing Cosmetic's Amazing concealer.

The shade looks dark in the case but once you apply it under your eyes, it blends into your skin tone very nicely. If you have fair/light skin, I would suggest getting the lightest color #1 Bright. I find the concealer to have a pink undertone though which is not the most flattering to Asian complexions which have yellow undertones. Apparently, there is a yellow primer that was meant to be applied beforehand which probably offsets the pink undertone. However, I still like the concealer because it is light but has great coverage, and doesn't crease or cake. I bought mine for $14 on imomoko.com.

on 11/8/2009 8:33:00 PM

HG!!!! Concealers have always been a problem for me - too cakey, too thick, creased, etc etc... yet I have ginormous dark circles. I've tried to resolve it with foundations but it doesn't do the trick OR it creates the same problems -- cakiness, dry skin, etc etc...

well i LOVE this. I hope it never stops working.

----

UPDATE: I stopped using this.. along time ago. I don't remember why, I guess I ended up not liking the texture too much. I now use Cinema Secrets.. perfect coverage, creamy, very good.