Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.5

i have had this for over a year now, i believe i have the shade 2...it does not say on the back so i am not sure but from what i remember, it is shade 2. this is very creamy and pretty thin but does its job so well, i love it under the eyes especially and i feel like it has slight peachy tone to it which corrects my semi dark circles really well. the packaging is nice a compact but i feel like the air travels in freely because the lid doesnt have any type of a seal, but it stayed creamy for me over a year so it works! but i think they can definitely improve the packaging a bit more. since this is creamy, yet thin, you have to set it well with a loose powder for it to stay put, or it will run throughout the day. all in all, i really enjoy using this concealer for my eye area as well as brown sun/acne spots.

on 4/26/2012 4:27:00 AM

Very good for the price! Not heavy but will even out darkness under eyes well if you don't have serious problems.

It doesn't cake like other heavier concealers.

Edit: It dried my skin out a bit and began to settle into the lines. Can look chalky at times when it does. Does last long at all, begins to fade even in drier weather.

Won't be purchasing again, especially with the bad packaging. It gets really dirty when you repeatedly dip your fingers into it.

on 3/15/2011 5:28:00 AM

bought this on ebay for $18. this is the first expensive (more than 10 bucks) concealer that i've bought. color natural is too dark and orange for my pale skin. the concealer has certain advantages like it blends really well, the packaging is really nice with a mirror in it. the first minute i put it above my foundation it creased, i put some powder on it and it doesn't crease all day long. but the little veins and bluish circles are seen anyway. it's pretty comparable to nyx concealer in a jar- aqua eye is a bit creamier and kind of watery, they both blend well but don't hide my circles 100%

on 1/15/2011 12:33:00 PM

Wow! I had my doubts about how good this concealer could be just based on other concealers. This stuff is amazing! Price is fairly heap comparatively. I will definitely be recommending this concealer.

on 11/18/2010 5:06:00 AM

Oh my god, this under eye concealer really caught me by surprised!! I got this in #2 natural. This is so creamy, blends really really well, no kidding. For texture, i prefer this than the mineral BB concealing cream.( The mineral bb concealing cream is specially for pimples, spots, blemishes or any other kind of problem you need to hide from audience ) I warm it on the back of my hand and apply it on my undereye area. I had the missha one before, it feels kinda heavy on my eye area. But this , i felt as if i have nothing on. Very light in fact. I don't think i would ever go wrong with this. I've worn this from around 8am, until 5pm. A total of 9 hours, no caking or creasing (:

For your info, its the 1st time i'm trying this concealer today. I couldn't help but to review it as soon as possible as this is really good.

The packaging is really practical, a black case that comes with a mirror.

The price is cheap for the quality. I don't think i would change to another brand of undereye concealer (:

on 11/5/2010 5:34:00 PM

LOVE IT LOVE IT!

OOh my, I am such a concealer junky. My experience tells me, by far, this is the best concealer I have ever used.

Granted, when I first bought it, I hated it. But that was due to the fact that I used it in the wrong way using the wrong amount. All you need is just a super thin layer swap off from the case, rub it on the back of your hand, then put it right under the eye circles/bags. It gives me the instant glow around my eye areas. The concealer lasts all day. It doesn't cake, doesn't settle in creases/lines. I bought this via ebay from Taiwan so I pay a higher price. But even so, the product is going to lasts FOREVER. One of my HG products. :)

on 10/26/2010 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

MY FAVORITE CONCEALER EVER.
I bought this in Taiwan, and it was pretty cheap.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS. I have been using this for like 3 years now. My go to concealer for sure. Covers great, doesn't cake, and is super smooth. It matches my skin perfectly too. Covers my dark circles, my blemishes, and anything else.
I love it, and when I go back, I will be buying more!!

A MUST HAVE.

on 8/28/2010 1:15:00 AM

the best undereye concealor i have ever tried. ever.

Kevin Beautymaker products are awesome. Affordable and high quality! The texture of this concealer is light, moisture rich (hence Aqua) and applies very smoothly. Beautymaker makes another concealer that used primarily for spots; this one is for the undereye area as it was made to hydrate the undereye area. It really does keep my undereye area supple and hydrated. It doesn't feel heavy at all like the previous concealer I was using, Amazing Cosmetic's Amazing concealer.

The shade looks dark in the case but once you apply it under your eyes, it blends into your skin tone very nicely. If you have fair/light skin, I would suggest getting the lightest color #1 Bright. I find the concealer to have a pink undertone though which is not the most flattering to Asian complexions which have yellow undertones. Apparently, there is a yellow primer that was meant to be applied beforehand which probably offsets the pink undertone. However, I still like the concealer because it is light but has great coverage, and doesn't crease or cake. I bought mine for $14 on imomoko.com.

on 11/8/2009 8:33:00 PM

HG!!!! Concealers have always been a problem for me - too cakey, too thick, creased, etc etc... yet I have ginormous dark circles. I've tried to resolve it with foundations but it doesn't do the trick OR it creates the same problems -- cakiness, dry skin, etc etc...

well i LOVE this. I hope it never stops working.

----

UPDATE: I stopped using this.. along time ago. I don't remember why, I guess I ended up not liking the texture too much. I now use Cinema Secrets.. perfect coverage, creamy, very good.