Filtered by skin tone : Fair

on 4/26/2012 4:27:00 AM

Very good for the price! Not heavy but will even out darkness under eyes well if you don't have serious problems.

It doesn't cake like other heavier concealers.

Edit: It dried my skin out a bit and began to settle into the lines. Can look chalky at times when it does. Does last long at all, begins to fade even in drier weather.

Won't be purchasing again, especially with the bad packaging. It gets really dirty when you repeatedly dip your fingers into it.

on 3/15/2011 5:28:00 AM

bought this on ebay for $18. this is the first expensive (more than 10 bucks) concealer that i've bought. color natural is too dark and orange for my pale skin. the concealer has certain advantages like it blends really well, the packaging is really nice with a mirror in it. the first minute i put it above my foundation it creased, i put some powder on it and it doesn't crease all day long. but the little veins and bluish circles are seen anyway. it's pretty comparable to nyx concealer in a jar- aqua eye is a bit creamier and kind of watery, they both blend well but don't hide my circles 100%

on 1/15/2011 12:33:00 PM

Wow! I had my doubts about how good this concealer could be just based on other concealers. This stuff is amazing! Price is fairly heap comparatively. I will definitely be recommending this concealer.

This is my HG under eye concealer,
I have really strong dark circles, KB concealer covers them pretty well
(almost completely) and it's the smoothest concealer ever, very easy to blend.
Last a really long time (I set it with powder) and looks really natural.
It is for under eye area but I also use it on the area around my nose (to cancell out the redness) because blending a thicker concealer can cause wrinkles.
I have shade 1, it's a light beige, good for pale skintones.
I bought mine online for about 15 euros and will repurchase it again.