Filtered by age: 30-35
Kevin Beautymaker - Aqua Eye Concealer

i have had this for over a year now, i believe i have the shade 2...it does not say on the back so i am not sure but from what i remember, it is shade 2. this is very creamy and pretty thin but does its job so well, i love it under the eyes especially and i feel like it has slight peachy tone to it which corrects my semi dark circles really well. the packaging is nice a compact but i feel like the air travels in freely because the lid doesnt have any type of a seal, but it stayed creamy for me over a year so it works! but i think they can definitely improve the packaging a bit more. since this is creamy, yet thin, you have to set it well with a loose powder for it to stay put, or it will run throughout the day. all in all, i really enjoy using this concealer for my eye area as well as brown sun/acne spots.

on 11/17/2010 9:54:00 PM

HG times a million! I am in love - no, in rapture - with this concealer. I have tried my fair share of under-eye concealers, most of them very highly rated, and this is by far the best ever - EVER. It does everything you want from a dream under-eye concealer, it does not crease and is not cakey, it is light yet provides full coverage for under-eye bags and dark circles, it applies and blends into skin tone beautifully and looks natural, it lasts all day, and it makes you look brighter and younger. Not only that, but the packaging is perfection and sleek (simple high-quality black plastic case, small so it's good for travel, mirror for on-the-go touch-ups). And it is really priced well at under $20 - I would pay so much more for this product, thank goodness I don't have to. The only slight problem is that is only available through ebay or on-line retailers that stock Taiwanese cosmetics. I had great anxiety when I hit the pan and it was out of stock at my preferred retailer for a while - I scoured the web and bought for a slightly higher price from ebay - the lesson learned is to buy a bunch when you can. I cannot live without this, it's in my bag every day even when I go camping :). FYI - I am MAC NC-20-25 and use Bright#1 for this concealer, and apply with concealer brush for the best results.