Illamasqua Nymph

Illamasqua Nymph
Illamasqua Nymph BlusherIllamasqua Nymph

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

LOVE!! This looks so matural on my NC15 pale skin with strong yellow undertones. In the pan, it's so cool that it almost seems to have a purple tint, but once applied it looks like a perfect natural pinky flush - not too cool at all. I had tried Katie previously and that one was chalky on me and didn't work at all - Nymph is perfection. I've been wearing Gaiety lately and I thought I like it but after trying this, I'm considering returning Gaiety - there's no comparison! Highly recommend.

on 5/14/2012 5:39:00 AM

i got 2 blush for the last illamasqua upto 50% sale which is hussy and nymph.. and i love it!

it goes so beautifull cool pink cotton candy colour for me..
the pigmentation was awsome! the staying power compare with nars..
but for some people, this blush going oxidize.. on me? nope.. it's just look like the first time i'm applied..
and i love the packaging.. it's unique shaped and looks so professional
love love love it..
i think i would buy unriqueted, katie, tweak,panic and another cream blush from illamasqua

on 4/24/2012 6:31:00 AM

I love Nymph. It was my first Illamasqua blush. I bought it instead of Katie because I love the blue based bright pink, but wanted something a little darker. Nymph seems to be just that; Katie but darker. Nymph is very pigmented and lasts for a long time on my cheeks. It gives me the perfect pink colour I was looking for, for my pale skin and dark hair. Love!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Illamasqua is quickly replacing NARS as my HG blushes. Nymph is a beautiful blue based pink, perfect for my fair skin, and has the silkiest texture I've ever felt. Very pigmented, so use a light hand when applying. However it builds well and blends wonderfully. You get a decent amount of product for the price too. I just ordered Chased and can't wait to get it. Nothing but love for this blush!

I really like this blush. I've pale, milky white skin & this suits. Particularly as I've blue undertones. However I've become bored with it. I'm mixing it with peachier slightly shimmery blushes during the day. At night on a perfect canvas - heavier coverage - you can take it to doll-like. With a shimmering eye, a matt cheek looks great. But thats too much for day-light - for me. A soft wash is nice over tinted moistuiser & powder for the day. Subtle. Totally recommend this, the only reason I won't buy it again is because blushers last me forever, I'll have this for years at which point I and my skin will have moved on.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Nymph is a beautiful cool toned light pink shade. Like all of Illamasqua's bushers it has a matte finish but is extremely pigmented and a little bit goes a really long way. I've been using this most days for a couple of weeks now and it still looks almost untouched. On my fair skin, when applied lightly, it appears as a gorgeous baby pink - really youthful and fresh looking. Can also be worn less sheerly for a brighter looking pink. I love Illamasqua's blushers and am really happy I have this one in my collection. I would definitely recommend it to anyone with fair or medium compexions. It's by far the prettiest pink that I own!