Illamasqua Nymph

Illamasqua Nymph
Illamasqua Nymph BlusherIllamasqua Nymph

4.5

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Illamasqua is quickly replacing NARS as my HG blushes. Nymph is a beautiful blue based pink, perfect for my fair skin, and has the silkiest texture I've ever felt. Very pigmented, so use a light hand when applying. However it builds well and blends wonderfully. You get a decent amount of product for the price too. I just ordered Chased and can't wait to get it. Nothing but love for this blush!

I really like this blush. I've pale, milky white skin & this suits. Particularly as I've blue undertones. However I've become bored with it. I'm mixing it with peachier slightly shimmery blushes during the day. At night on a perfect canvas - heavier coverage - you can take it to doll-like. With a shimmering eye, a matt cheek looks great. But thats too much for day-light - for me. A soft wash is nice over tinted moistuiser & powder for the day. Subtle. Totally recommend this, the only reason I won't buy it again is because blushers last me forever, I'll have this for years at which point I and my skin will have moved on.

Popular Blush Products