MAC Devil-May-Care

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
MAC Devil-May-Care

4.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Gorgeous lavender color with a very pretty silver sidekick. The lavender provides a beautiful sheen without being too glittery. The silver is slightly chunky and gives a bit of fall out but application has a lot to do with that. I love to apply the Mineralize shadows with my fingers and find that minimizes the fall out. I have light, caramel colored eyes and find that this color really makes them stand out, especially when I use a plum liner. I highly recommend this eyeshadow, it's gorgeous!

on 10/28/2009 10:38:00 AM

LOVE the pigmentation of the 2009 Holiday Mineralized shadows. The lilac shade is true to form. It applies (with use of a heavier hand) the same as it appears in the pan. Shimmery without glitter. Love. The silver side has sparkles in it. When used wet, it is a super metallic chrome. Lovely for the holidays and lovely together. Used dry - they are sheer and shimmery. Used wet, they are electric and daring. I use wet when/if lining the lower lashline.

on 10/26/2009 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this lavendar eyeshadow. It is richly pigmented. It looks so shimmery on its own. If I add a drop of Visine, the shine is incredible. I agree that the silver side is chalky, chunky silver glitter. I can make it work for me with minimal fallout by using it with Visine. You can also use MAC Fix Plus spray but Visine is cheaper. This paired with the darker purple mineralized shadow in It's a Miracle is so gorgeous!

Top Rated Eye Shadow