MAC Devil-May-Care

Filtered by skin tone : Other
MAC Devil-May-Care

3.0

on 11/9/2009 8:40:00 PM

This is such a pretty eyeshadow duo. There is a sheer lavender side along with a silvery sparkely side. If you like strong colors, then this isn't the product for you mainly because the color payoff isn't all there. However, I prefer a more sheer wash of color with some sparkle so this was perfect for me. However, if I do need alittle bit of the "wow" factor then I dab this over a slightly wet eyelid in order to get more color and sparkle. This is very pretty for the holiday season, and if applied with a light hand, can also be used for during the day.

I bought this for the purple side which I now regret because it's basically Kitschmas pigment but without the sparkles, I don't hate it but I don't like it either it's a little too on the pinky side for my taste, a medium shimmery lilac purple with nice pigment, and of course the other side is a glittery silver mess which most people myself included do not like, so for $19.50 I'd much rather have one shade then a crappy silvery or bronze glitter side, taking up space.