MAC Devil-May-Care

MAC Devil-May-Care

4.4

I bought this for the purple side which I now regret because it's basically Kitschmas pigment but without the sparkles, I don't hate it but I don't like it either it's a little too on the pinky side for my taste, a medium shimmery lilac purple with nice pigment, and of course the other side is a glittery silver mess which most people myself included do not like, so for $19.50 I'd much rather have one shade then a crappy silvery or bronze glitter side, taking up space.

on 10/26/2009 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this lavendar eyeshadow. It is richly pigmented. It looks so shimmery on its own. If I add a drop of Visine, the shine is incredible. I agree that the silver side is chalky, chunky silver glitter. I can make it work for me with minimal fallout by using it with Visine. You can also use MAC Fix Plus spray but Visine is cheaper. This paired with the darker purple mineralized shadow in It's a Miracle is so gorgeous!

on 10/28/2009 10:38:00 AM

LOVE the pigmentation of the 2009 Holiday Mineralized shadows. The lilac shade is true to form. It applies (with use of a heavier hand) the same as it appears in the pan. Shimmery without glitter. Love. The silver side has sparkles in it. When used wet, it is a super metallic chrome. Lovely for the holidays and lovely together. Used dry - they are sheer and shimmery. Used wet, they are electric and daring. I use wet when/if lining the lower lashline.

on 11/9/2009 8:40:00 PM

This is such a pretty eyeshadow duo. There is a sheer lavender side along with a silvery sparkely side. If you like strong colors, then this isn't the product for you mainly because the color payoff isn't all there. However, I prefer a more sheer wash of color with some sparkle so this was perfect for me. However, if I do need alittle bit of the "wow" factor then I dab this over a slightly wet eyelid in order to get more color and sparkle. This is very pretty for the holiday season, and if applied with a light hand, can also be used for during the day.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought all the mineralize eyeshadow duos from the Magic, Mirth, and Mischief holiday collection and they are all wonderful because they coordinate so well with each other so you can mix and match them to create many different looks. Devil May Care was actually the first one I bought because it caught my eye and it was unlike an eyeshadow I had. It's a beautiful shimmery lavender color and the other side is silver glitter. The smaller part of these mineralize duos are pretty much just glitter because that's all that actually shows up on your lids and most of it ends up beneath your eyes. It does help if you apply it wet though. I still recommend this eyeshadow even just for the lavender color.

on 11/27/2009 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Gorgeous colour. I love the purple side. I tried it today with the purple colour on the lid, young punk in the crease and the silver colour as a highlight and it looks amazing. I got the 3rd last one in the store so I'm glad i was still able to get it. Don't think i'll run out for a while but i would repurchase if i could. The purple colour shows up better if you use a base. I use the coastal scents gel liner in grape vine and it makes the color "pop"

So i just got this today the first counter i went to was sold out she called a store for me and another counter both sold out but i was shopping the day before at a different mall and saw it the mac girl called that counter for me and i got the last one put on hold im soo happy i got it after i saw it i couldnt stop thinking bout it had to have it ill update when i actually try it out

update LOVE IT it is beautiful currently my fave eyeshadow i love the purple on my lid wet with the silver wet in the crease both heavy then dry and light silver up to my brow and in my inner corner nose part also for more DRAMA heavy black shadow on the lid but like low lid and wet heavy purple in the crease and dry prurple up to the brow and inner corner nose part and inner lower lash line

also i just ordered the grape vine fluid line from costal scents for a base im hoping that it will really make the coulor pop

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Gorgeous lavender color with a very pretty silver sidekick. The lavender provides a beautiful sheen without being too glittery. The silver is slightly chunky and gives a bit of fall out but application has a lot to do with that. I love to apply the Mineralize shadows with my fingers and find that minimizes the fall out. I have light, caramel colored eyes and find that this color really makes them stand out, especially when I use a plum liner. I highly recommend this eyeshadow, it's gorgeous!

on 11/8/2010 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i like it~
ok the reason i bought it is kind of stupid
cus SNSD's new song "run devil run" just came our (kei$ha also covers it)
so i saw the name "devil" may care and i just had to get it...hahahahaha
anyways the purple is a really nice sheen color but the glitter is HUGE
it's a pretty glitter but it's kind of hard to put that on your lids ( i'm not a professional so it's hard for me)
but after putting on the glitter successfully...it's gorgeous~
but you do get lots of fall outs though~

on 12/11/2010 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

The lavender color in this duo is out of this world. I love the smoothness of blending the color side of all the duos from this collection. I pair it with bronze