COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Lipcolor (All)

COVERGIRL Outlast All-Day Lipcolor (All)

3.2

on 11/14/2018 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Natural Blush 621, forever. I wear this every day, signature shade, best long lasting lip product in the shade most suitable for me. There are other formulas out there that are great, but this color is so special and flattering to most that it’s my lil’ holy grail. Neutral with just a slight pop of delicate color.

on 11/9/2018 6:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Quite shockingly, this starts to fade and flake off the minute it sets. What's worse, the fading starts from the inner part of the lips, hence you're soon left with the dreaded lip ring. What 24 hours? This doesn't even last one. The texture is awful as well, but I would tolerate that if it worked. The shade red hot is a beautiful and wearable cherry red, and that's the one positive I can say about this product. Considering how far long lasting liquid lipstick formulas have come these past few years, I see no reason whatsoever why you'd want to spend a single dime on this product. It is literally from two decades ago.

on 8/14/2018 5:47:00 PM

When first applied it looks and feels great, but after an hour it started to flake off. Not something I would plan on wearing all day

on 1/27/2018 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this in the shade Natural Blush (621) and I love the color and the formula and plan on buying more of these. It wears a long time without fading, even after eating, and the formula is comfortable and doesn't dry out my lips like some liquid lipsticks do. It dries down pretty quickly and I usually only apply the gloss once or twice. I remove it with coconut oil, which is the best makeup remover out there, IMO. This is second only to Jeffree Star velour liquid lip in terms of color payoff and comfortable wear.

on 4/15/2017 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

This is now my go-to brand, it lasts a good 12 hours on me. I have found a few shades that look fab and now my MAC lipsticks stay on the shelf (2 shades of rose: 530, 538 and 2 shades of brick: 619, 626). The key is a thin layer on your lips. I use the wand to apply it on the inner part, then use my finger to swipe across the entire lip. No hard lines, better control of color. You have to do this fairly quickly though, as the stuff dries within a minute. Don't rub your lips together or touch until it's finished drying. It does get dry but I've always preferred matte and don't use their gloss.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

It really lasts long they have s wife selection of volout variety. I have the newer version of this 💄 a few of them and moisturizing feel this is not the moisture department though not drying and that's that.

on 2/5/2017 1:52:00 AM

I like this stuff. It's pretty good. I got a lighter pink colour at first to test the product and it lasted several hours. It did kind of flake after a few hours and I did reapply the clear gloss whenever it felt dry. Maybe it wouldn't have flaked so much if I didn't keep rubbing my lips together but I can't help it, I always do it. The colour was nice.

I also wanted to buy Natural Blush because I heard it was a popular colour. I bought it today and it is such a nice colour. I can see why it's so popular. It actually looked nice with my dark hair and eyes and light skin. It is not too dark like I thought it was going to be. It's a very subtle brownish-purple colour.

I was going to get a red too but I wanted to see how these two colours were first. The red would be more visible when it starts flaking whereas the Natural Blush, you won't notice it too much at all. I had it on for roughly 8 hours and I ate and drank during that time. I kept reapplying the gloss and it actually held up really well. I just took it off about an hour ago and I saw it still looked very good and the only thing I noticed is that I could see my natural lip colour on the cracks/creases w.e you call them only when I stretched my lip and a bit on my inner bottom lip. I love the Natural Blush!

Overall, I think this product is great. I wish the clear gloss lasted longer but it was OK still. I reapplied maybe every hour or so. I only gave 4 because it definitely didn't last anywhere near 24 hours but after nearly 8 hours it looked pretty darn good.

on 11/26/2016 1:11:00 AM

So I tried this at first because my sister-in-law gave me a bunch of her old ones. She is a certified cosmetologist and has sworn by the stuff for years. So I think what she gave me expired because what I used seemed to flake easily and so I threw all the ones I tried out that didn't end up working well. I think I kept maybe a handful... Anyway, I bought some at Big Lots for $3.50 today and I am impressed! Although I didn't use the eating test, it did last a good six hours with only about two coats (one and then one more a minute later, so I'd consider that technically one application). I have used expensive stuff that doesn't work this week. So I bought three from Big Lots in Naturalast, Faint Hue and Ever-red-y and I hope they all work as well because I only spent $11! Kroger has all the shades for $8 (Big Lots only had maybe 5) so I think I'll get a darker berry shade there next time I go. And I'll use only my expensive stuff on rare occasions!

On the fence about this. I used to wear the original Max Factor Lipfinity which I remember as being better formula but Outlast has better color selection. It doesn't feel particularly comfortable on the lips even w the special top coat. I prefer liquid matte lipsticks (Kylie Cosmetics lipkits/Jeffree Star are 2 I really love also kvd & colourpop). I would definitely not pay full retail for one of these sets ($8+), I got mine for $3.50 at big lots. Some DC color called Always Rosy 549. My dad got it for me. The particular shade color is a yellowed pink not my fave. Reminds me of smoker yellow teeth it makes ur teeth yellow. This will prob go into the drawer of seldom used cosmetics I won't come across it for another couple of years. Forgettable, boring, matronly like a lot of Cover girl products. Cruisin' on by...I don't like how this looks or feels on my lips. And I'm bound to lose the topcoat oh well if doesn't matter any clear lip balm will do. I don't think I will repurchase. MAC is my jam. I'd like to try 1 of their long wearing lipsticks my other fave if I had to pick something well something from the DS is wetnwild & ELF. Their stuff beats out CG by a country mile wide from the DS. If u can buy something better buy Kylie, Jeffree Star, MAC, Clinique, estee Lauder, kvd or UD!

on 5/26/2016 7:54:00 PM

This stuff is amazing! I forgo the topcoat and don't bother using it at all, just the stain itself! Very pleased with how long it stays on, I can go work a full 8 and a half hour shift at a fast food restaurant and it still looks amazing by the end of the day! Not an easy feat! The only problem I have is that it can make your lips feel dry, which is why the top coat is provided bur I found if I applied the top coat my colour started fading fast!