100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

I stumbled upon this lip gloss in CVS drugstore and was skeptical for the price, $1.99, but I bought it and I love it. Not sticky...I got the vanilla bean and will get other shades later. It has a shimmer to it and is a nude sheer color which I love. I lined my lips with a brown liplineer and instant star!!!! It is a brush, twist top applicator and it smells great! I'm wondering how long it will last, but I'm going back to buy more anyways!! :-)

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBrown

10 years ago

I LOVE these lipglosses! I have two. The colors are really nice, and the flavors are so yummy! No stickiness, either. This one is a nudey color. It actually goes perfectly over Rimmel Birthday Suit lipstick. I would buy this again! They are only $1.99! Love!

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age25-29